$0.00 - $195.99
Color Temperature
Body Finish
Input Voltage
Approvals / Ratings
Wattage Replacement
W Eq.

LED Yard Lights - Dusk to Dawn Light

Showing of 5 products
  • Featured
  • Best selling
  • Alphabetically, A-Z
  • Alphabetically, Z-A
  • Price, low to high
  • Price, high to low
  • Date, old to new
  • Date, new to old
Active filters
    Clear all

    What do you do when you need strong lighting for your outdoor areas but a full-fledged pole light would be a stretch? You pick the LED Yard lights which are suitable for such uses because of their compact size and high-intensity light. Loved by users for its features LED dusk to dawn lights are the perfect solution for your outdoor lighting needs. 

    These lights, which have amazing energy efficiency are properly adjusted for all kinds of applications in residential, commercial, and industrial facilities. These lights are also appropriate for retrofitting your old yard light fixtures. 

    Here are the main features of LED Yard Lights

  • Energy-Efficient: These lights are highly energy-efficient and convert 95% of the electricity consumed into light. This leaves a waste of only 5% of electricity which gets converted into heat. This neat is well managed by the thermal heat dissipation system of the lighting fixture. 

  • Eco-Friendly: Because of the excellent efficiency these products have, these products also become eco-friendly since they consume less electricity. This translates into a reduction in the carbon footprint of the planet.

  • Long-Lasting: These lights last a long time with an operational life of 50,000 hours. This means that these lights will go on non-stop for 5.7 years. This long life is a result of excellent heat dissipation and the efficiency with which these lights operate.  

  • Dusk-to-Dawn Sensor: These barn lights have a dusk-to-dawn sensor which enables them to operate from sunset to sunrise without any human intervention. These lights switch on at sunset automatically and switch off at sunrise by detecting the presence of light. 

  • Different types of barn lights are available 

    At LEDMyplace, there are various variants of LED barn lights available based on wattage

    • 35-watt LED yard light (barn light) which replaces 100 watts conventional light
    • 55-watt LED yard light (barn light) which replaces 150 watts conventional light
    • 70-watt LED yard light (barn light) which replaces 250 watts conventional light 


    Q: What are LED yard lights with dusk-to-dawn features?
    A: LED yard lights with dusk-to-dawn features are outdoor lighting fixtures equipped with energy-efficient LED bulbs. They are designed to automatically turn on at dusk and turn off at dawn, providing illumination throughout the night without the need for manual control.

    Q: How do LED dusk-to-dawn yard lights work?
    A: These lights have built-in sensors, typically photocells, that can detect changes in ambient light levels. When the sensor detects that it's getting dark (dusk), it triggers the LED yard light to turn on. Conversely, when the sensor detects daylight (dawn), the light automatically turns off.

    Q: Are LED dusk-to-dawn yard lights weather-resistant?
    A: Yes, most LED dusk-to-dawn yard lights are designed to be weather-resistant. They typically have IP (Ingress Protection) ratings that indicate their level of protection against water and dust. Look for lights with higher IP ratings if you live in areas with extreme weather conditions.