LED Wall Pack (Security Light) - 2000 Lumens - 24 Watt - 80W Replacement - 5000 Kelvin - 120-277V - IP65 Rated - DLC Approved
The 24W LED Wall Pack can replace 80W of HID or HPS lamp whereas 24W can replace 40W of the same, thus using fewer watts to generate the same or more amount of light. By thus reducing the electricity consumption, you bring significant energy savings to yourself. This LED wall pack is available in the Color temperature of 5000K to provide you with neutral white light glow along with a CRI of 80+ to allow for a completely realistic look of objects and spaces around you. The 24W wall pack can deliver 2000 lumens. With an IP65 rating, the product is designed to stay dust and moisture resistant. The product is also eco-friendly to save the environment from harmful effects of toxic substances like mercury or lead.
This product is UL and DLC approved available with 5 years of manufacturer’s warranty.
• Low Power Consumption: The LED wall pack allows you to reduce your power consumption and thus have lower utility bills every month.
• Low Maintenance Costs: You incur fewer maintenance costs in contrast to conventional metal-halides when you need to replace the lighting fixture more than once within a shorter lifespan (> 50,000 hours). While replacing the fixture, you also incur an additional cost of manpower (electrical contractor) and the cost of the new bulb.
• Environment-Friendly Lighting through the Wall pack: Since the fixture is completely free of any harmful chemicals such as mercury, halogen or any other, there is no problem of disposal unlike in conventional metal-halides where there is a huge problem in product disposal at the end of service life.
• Longer Life Cycle than Any Conventional Lighting Fixture: Our LED wall pack will not last less than 50,000 hours or 6 years if you keep your wall pack lights “on” for 24 hours. May last up to 100,000 hours if used for 50% of the day.
• No Flickering or Humming: This is an instant start product thus relieving you from consistent flickering and humming sound whenever the metal-halide lighting fixture was switched on.
• IP Rating: This has an internal driver with an IP65 rating to make this product dust and moisture-resistant.
• Uniform and Radiation-Free Lighting: The light beam produced by this is free from any UV or IR radiation, posing no risk to the human health.
• Excellent Customer Support & Warranty: To address your queries appropriately, our customer team is there to support you 24/7, through phone or web chat.
We provide 5 years of warranty upon purchase of this product.
This product is easy to install and in order to install all you need is a pack of few screws and anchors - The plastic screw anchors and self-tapping screws. Just make sure, you do not install the wall pack on an uneven curve or a sloping ceiling.
Ultra Wide Beam Angle
This LED wall pack has an ultra-wide beam angle (120 degree) and that means this wall pack illuminates wide spaces. The light distribution is even and uniform throughout the entire space and no object is specifically highlighted in the illuminated zone.
IP 65 Rated
The wall pack is protected against complete ingress of dust and water coming from a nozzle.
Die Cast Metal
The housing of the wall pack is constructed out of die-cast aluminium for sustaining any external tampering, rust or corrosion.
The LED wall pack brings about sufficient lumens in any of the application, require less wattage than the conventional metal-halides or sodium-potassium and yet save you 75% of energy at the least.
The CRI of LED wall pack being greater than 80 reflects standard Color Rendering Index and that means the objects look as real and natural as they would in presence of natural light.
Premium LED Chips
We ensure highest quality of our products by having premium LED chips from Epistar.
The LED wall pack is made completely shatterproof for ensuring resistance towards external stress or strain, wear and tear. This is done in order to protect the lens from breaking under ordinary circumstances.
Low Maintenance Cost
The LED wall pack is designed in such a way that it doesn’t require much maintenance even if it was operated for 24 hours a day and for 50,000 hours (5.7 years). It must be noted that there is very less loss of lumen output at the end of the lifespan -- such is the operational efficiency of LED wall packs.
UV & Mercury Free
The LED wall packs do not have any UV radiation or any infra-red in their light beams. Such radiations can have disastrous effects on the human health and we have taken enough care to provide radiation-free products to our customers. Additionally, they are also free from any heavy metals such as lead or mercury which are toxic to human beings. Our environment is thus secure for the human beings.
Thanks to our lighting designers, we now have lights that are durable and have protective covering. Our wall pack is housed in rugged die-cast aluminium for protection from external tampering, any stress or strain.
The LED wall pack being DLC certified falls within the scope of rebate-eligibility criteria and hence you can be eligible for rebate if you intend to have LED wall pack as your outdoor lighting fixture.
|Certifications:||cULus, DLC Premium|
|DLC Listed:||DLC Premium|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||80 Watt Replacement|
|Safety Rating:||cULus, DLC Premium|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5000 Kelvin|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|MPN (Part No.):||WP001|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.