This Square LED emergency light emits more light with a miniature-sized fixture and consumes significantly lesser energy than any traditional equivalent. This LED emergency light has 12 pieces of SMD LEDs embedded inside, with a total power consumption of only 2.5W. One of the outstanding features of this emergency light is -- the lamp remains turned ‘ON’ for more than 90 minutes after shutting down of the power supply -- made possible through a 3.6V 1000mAh nickel-cadmium battery.
Built to last for more than 50,000 hours, it’s an energy-efficient, cost-effective and low maintenance product. The product is UL rated for safety against fire. This product comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- Available color - White.
- Power consumption - 2.5W; an energy-saving product.
- The product delivers 181 lumens to achieve high level of brightness.
- With an IP20 rating, the product ensures complete protection against dust particles up to 12 mm, ideal for indoor applications.
- The strong battery power provides for more than 90 minutes of lighting after power failure.
- This LED emergency light can easily operate between 0℃~40℃ temperature.
- The product is protected against overcharge and over-discharge - helps elongate battery life.
- UL-94V-0 rating for complete protection against flame or fire.
- Applicable for an input voltage of 120-277V AC power.
- 2 years of hassle-free, manufacturer’s warranty.
- This LED emergency light has an injection-molded thermoplastic ABS housing to keep the product protected from external impact, heat, shock, and scratch.
Double-Headed Exit Light
Strong Batter Power
|Base Type:||Wall mount|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||7500 Kelvin|
|Operating Temprature:||0-104° F|
|Beam Angle:||108° Beam Angle|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||85 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.3x4.5x3.7|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||EX002|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.