Commercial Square Emergency Light Fixtures - Emergency Backup Lights - Double-Headed Exit Light
This Square LED emergency light emits more light with a miniature-sized fixture and consumes significantly lesser energy than any traditional equivalent. This LED emergency light has 12 pieces of SMD LEDs embedded inside, with a total power consumption of only 2.5W. One of the outstanding features of this emergency light is -- the lamp remains turned ‘ON’ for more than 90 minutes after shutting down of the power supply -- made possible through a 3.6V 1000mAh nickel-cadmium battery.
Built to last for more than 50,000 hours, it’s an energy-efficient, cost-effective and low maintenance product. The product is UL rated for safety against fire. This product comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- Available color - White.
- Power consumption - 2.5W; an energy-saving product.
- The product delivers 181 lumens to achieve high level of brightness.
- With an IP20 rating, the product ensures complete protection against dust particles up to 12 mm, ideal for indoor applications.
- The strong battery power provides for more than 90 minutes of lighting after power failure.
- This LED emergency light can easily operate between 0℃~40℃ temperature.
- The product is protected against overcharge and over-discharge - helps elongate battery life.
- UL-94V-0 rating for complete protection against flame or fire.
- Applicable for an input voltage of 120-277V AC power.
- 2 years of hassle-free, manufacturer’s warranty.
- This LED emergency light has an injection-molded thermoplastic ABS housing to keep the product protected from external impact, heat, shock, and scratch.
These emergency lights can be easily installed with the wall mounting options or can be installed via screws.
These LED emergency lights have a sturdy body and are fire-resistant due to the thermoplastic body.
This emergency light has an Injection-molded ABS housing that protects the light from exterior damage.
The light can be easily installed in hallways and corridors using the wall mounting option.
Double-Headed Exit Light
The light has two heads for extra brightness and extra luminosity so that the brightness of the product remains unmatched.
Strong Batter Power
The lights have a strong 3.6V Nickel Cadmium Battery which enables the light to operate for a total of 90 minutes in the case of a power outage.
|Base Type:||Wall mount|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||7500 Kelvin|
|Operating Temprature:||0-104° F|
|Beam Angle:||108° Beam Angle|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||85 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.3x4.5x3.7|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||EX002|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.