Post-Top Lights/LED Garden Lights Bronze - 12800 Lumens - Landscape LED Path Lights - 100 Watt - 5700 Kelvin - 300W Equal - Photocell
A 100W LED post-top light with 5700K color temperature is available as: light weight; in slim and sleek design; in metal; & in bronze color. The product provides for high lumen output (12,800 lumens), a long lifespan and high energy efficiency. While a 90 degree beam angle (Type III lighting) provides for adequate illumination, a CRI of 80+ enables objects and spaces reflect their true colors. The housing is constructed of rugged aluminium for excellent heat dissipation. The product has an internal IP65 driver making it dust and moisture resistant to be conveniently installed in locations with harsh weather conditions. A UL, DLC, CE and RoHS certified, the luminaire is eco-friendly and mercury-free. This 100W LED yard light can easily replace 300W of a metal-halide lighting fixture, saving almost 75% on your energy bills.
- Built To Last Longer Than Conventional Lights: Utilising the premium Epistar LED chip technology, this 100W post-top light is built to last for 5-6 years, even if the lights were “on” for 24 hours. In contrast, the metal-halide garden light lasts for a maximum of 15,000-20,000 hours only.
- Thermal Heat dissipation: Through a massive heat sink made of aluminum, the fixture can operate safely and securely at any point in time and because of which it also has a longer life expectancy.
- An IP65 Rating For Water-resistance: The outdoor LED post-top light has an IP rating of 65 which means they are protected from complete ingress of dust and low-pressure water jets coming from any direction.
- Better Light Distribution Through An Ultrawide Beam angle: Through the use of an ultra wide beam angle, the light distribution is more uniform, especially over wide areas and spaces
- Metal Exterior: Our LED yard light has adequate durability and luminaire protection. The metal used for housing our LED pole light is a rugged, die-cast and soft square aluminium so that the luminaire acquires an extremely solid build to remain protected from any external damage.
- Lumen Output (12,800 Lumens): A lumen output of 12,800 lumens means -- our 100W LED post-top light has a more than standard energy-conversion efficiency when no energy consumed is wasted in the form of heat, thus making it a superior product over any conventional metal-halide lamps.
- 5700K Color Temperature: Our LED post-top lights reward you handsomely when it comes to correlated color temperature. With this 150W LED post-top light, you can have a daywhite light most suitable to facilities/spaces requiring detail and focus. This color temperature is also good for security lighting in any outdoor space.
- A CRI of 80+: A CRI of 80+ further ensures that you can see the objects under this lighting fixture with more than 80% precision in comparison to a referent light source.
- Safe Lighting: This 100W post-top/garden light is free from any harmful radiation such as UV or IR and therefore safe for the human body.
- An environmental-friendly luminaire: This LED post-top light being free from any toxic chemicals such as mercury or lead lets us save the environment in the best possible way.
- Warranty: You have 5 Years of warranty on this product from the manufacturer’s end.
The installation of our LED post-top/garden light comes easy and you can undertake it in few easy steps. All you will need during the installation process. You must read the manufacturer’s instructions in detail before you begin to install the LED post-top light.
An IP65 Rating for Water-Resistance
Our LED post-top/garden light being IP65 rated is protected against dust and moisture (or water from a nozzle), making the lighting fixture suitable to damp locations.
The LED post-top light/garden light is housed in a rugged, die-cast aluminium for durability and protection from external stress or strain, rust or corrosion.
Thermal Heat Dissipation
Through a big heat sink made of aluminium, our LED post-top/garden light is able to dissipate any heat that may be produced by the luminare, thus providing you with a consistent lighting for the time-period that it is operating.
Ultra Wide Angle Lens
The beam angle being 90 degrees for our LED post-top/garden light ensures light beam to spread over larger areas and wide spaces for uniform and even lighting, and for general area lighting than having any accent lighting.
Premium LED Chips
Our LED chips are of premium grade having been manufactured by Epistar Corp. -- the largest manufacturer of LEDs. Through such a premium LED chip, our products have acquired high operational efficiency.
Our LED post-top/garden light can be dimmed down from 0-10V so as to bring in extra energy-savings, when too much amount of light is not needed during the downtime.
The LED post-top light having a high CRI enables objects and spaces to reflect their true colors up to 80% precision when compared with a natural light source.
Low Cost Maintenance
Our LED post-top/garden light lasting for 50,000 hours doesn’t require any maintenance until the end of its service life because of its high operational efficiency achieved due to LED chip embedded inside it. Thus, you can maintain the light at a minimum cost.
Dusk To Dawn Sensor
Our LED post-top/garden light comes with an inbuilt photocell or dusk to dawn sensor, when the primary role of any photocell sensor is to get turned OFF after detecting an ambient light while getting turned ON during darkness. That is why this post-top/garden light is known as dusk to dawn sensor light.
Vibration Test Pass
Our LED post-top/garden light has extensively been tested for vibration to check if there is any structural damage or loose component etc. We make sure for all our luminaires that there is complete resistance to external vibration in any form.
Our LED post-top/garden lighting fixture has the DLC approval and so comes under the scope of rebate-eligibility norm, thus allowing you to have rebates, if you are found eligible.
This product is compatible with the following dimmers. These dimmers work perfectly with our lights.
**For any other Dimmer please contact our customer support or check with your electrician.
|Beam Angle:||90 Degree|
|Certifications:||UL CUL Listed|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700K|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||PL045|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.72x20.83x23.62 In|
|DLC Model no.:||WEN-GS02-100WFAT2F1|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Operating Temprature:||-40 Digree F to 113 Digree F|
|Safety Rating:||UL CUL Listed|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
CAN I GET THESE NOT PAINTED SINCE MY POLE IS ALUMINUM...
You could paint it.
It says a transformer is needed for installation? Can I just hook this up to existing wires for conventional outdoor lighting?
The transformer is not required. You can run this on a normal voltage of 100-277 Volts