Commercial Grade Round UFO LED High Bay Lights 200 Watt, 29000 Lumens, 5700K, IP65 Rated, LED High Bay Warehouse Lights
Being a part of LEDMyplace commercial line of products, 200 Watt UFO Led High Bay Lighting is capable of providing the best lighting inside the commercial space with high lumen output. It replaces 550W MH light and the lumen output is comparatively more, making it the best option for lighting up space with ceiling heights 20ft.-30ft. It also gives you the freedom to control the brightness with dimming features ranging from 0V to 10V. It fits into your ceiling with hook mounting option, with optional ceiling mount and ½” NPT Mount.
- A replacement to 550W MH fixture, the LED 200W High Bay fixture helps save worth 310W per fixture. A commercial unit requires a lot of these fixtures, so just calculate your savings here!
- Available Color Temperature is 5700K which makes it an ideal color temperature for indoor commercial space.
- With a lumen output of 29,000 Lumens and Lumen Efficacy of 130 Lumens/Watt, LEDMyplace’ UFO High Bay will bring in more brightness than any other light of the same kind.
- Even if it is turned ON for 12 hours a day, it would last you for more than 6 years.
- This fixture can easily be hook-mounted on the ceiling of the space, reducing installation time to one-fifth of what traditional fixtures consume.
- It gives the freedom to control the brightness with dimming feature ranging from 0V to 10V
- Voltage Input: 120 - 277 Volts
- Beam Angle: 120 Degree
- IP65 rated: Moisture and dust resistance
- cULus, DLC & FCC approvedIP65: Moisture and dust resistance
- 5 years of Manufacturer's Warranty and 30-day return policy will keep you on the safe side.
- This product being DLC Premium approved/certified can get you rebates & incentives upon installation of the product.
It’s an easy installation for the recessed lighting provided through UFO high bay. The hanging ring that comes with our UFO high bay must be inserted into the hole of the lamp and must be tightened through a bolt on the hanging ring itself so that UFO lamp is now firmly fixed. This must be now mounted on the ceiling via a hook. For details, you must check the complete manufacturer’s instructions that come along with the product.
For hook mounting of the UFO high bay, you must have a hook that is heavier than the lamp. Make sure the weight of the hook is 3-4 times heavier than the UFO lamp
Thermal Heat Dissipation
The UFO high bay lighting fixtures come with a big heat sink manufactured out of aluminium for excellent heat dissipation.
Small Electron Great Power
The electric current when applied to the leads, the electron gets released and recombine with the electron holes inside the LED device to release energy in the form of photons. The color of the light hence is determind by the photonic energy. So, it’s a small electron but great power.
Premium LED Chips
In order to maintain highest quality of the product, we use premium LED chips from Epistar. The chips are packaged inside the product with high precision and accuracy to render maximum operational efficiency to the product.
IP 65 Water Proof
This rating means our UFO high bay is protected against dust-tight and water ingress coming through a nozzle made possible through a IP65 driver inside the product.
Ultra Wide Angle Lens
This product comes with a beam angle that is too wide and not less than 120 degree which is utilized for illumination of wide areas and huge spaces.
The housing of our UFO high bay is designed in rugged die-cast aluminium to impart the fixture the necessary durability for withstanding any external tampering.
Low Cost Maintenance
Upto 50,000 hours and with very less lumen depreciation till the end of its lifespan, very low maintenance is needed and hence the costs are also low.
The UFO high bay as a dimmable product can be dimmed from 10 volts to 0 volts, 0V being the minimum light level that can be achieved and 10V being the highest level of dimming allowed by the dimmer. At 10 volts, the controlled lighting is at 100% of its potential output. Make sure you have a compatible dimmer for our UFO high bay dimmable light.
The UFO high bay helps viewing of objects and surfaces with greater clarity and in their true colors in comparison to what they would look without any artifical lighting.
Motion Sensor (Optional)
The motion sensor comes as an accessory and you can choose to have this with our UFO high bay as it helps in alerting you to an intruder especially when you are away.
The UFO high bay being DLC approved comes within the scope of rebate-eligibility criteria and hence you can be eligible for rebate if you decide to have one of our leading products under the commercial segment -- UFO high bay.
This product is compatible with the following dimmers. These dimmers work perfectly with our lights.
**For any other Dimmer please contact our customer support or check with your electrician.
|Beam Angle:||120° Beam Angle|
|Certifications:||UL cUL Listed, DLC Premium|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700 Kelvin|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.46x14.17 Dia|
|DLC Listed:||DLC Premium|
|Metal Halide Equal:||400 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-40° F to 122° F|
|Safety Rating:||UL cUL Listed, DLC Premium|
|Voltage:||100V - 277V|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|DLC Model no.:||WEN-HB07-200WSACGD1|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||UF009|