5/6-inch Dimmable LED Square Downlight, Recessed Ceiling Light Fixture, 12W, Kitchen Lights
5/6 inch Dimmable LED Square Downlight - 900 Lumens -12 Watt - 100W Equal - 3000 , 4000 & 5000 Kelvin - Square Design - 5 Year Warranty
The 5/6 inch dimmable LED square downlight of 12W is available in color temperatures of 3000K, 4000K and 5000K can deliver a very high CRI light >90, This dimmable LED square downlight can provide dimming from 0-10V and provides for extra energy-savings on top of what you already save by switching from halogen lights to this downlight (This downlight cuts down the energy bills by 88% on an average). Its availability in three different color temperatures allows for task lighting, accent lighting, display lighting, and ambient lighting. Having a long lifespan, this LED Dimmable Downlight lasts 3-4 times longer than dimmable halogen downlights. An ETL approved product, you become eligible for rebate and incentives. You also have access to 5 years of manufacturer’s warranty.
- All Color Temperatures Option: This dimmable LED downlight with an ability to deliver 900 lumens is available in three different color options and that means having three different color choices -- warm white or soft white glow, neutral white light glow, and neutral white light-day white light glow.
- Low Power Consumption: The dimmable LED downlight brings 88% savings in energy.
- Dimmable: If our LED downlight is found to be compatible with your dimmer, it can work from 0-10V dimming option. This feature saves your energy further by allowing you to switch off the light during the downtime.
- Instant Start: The dimmable LED downlight lights up instantly without any delay and without any buzzing noise or flickering as is observed in case of dimmable halogen lights.
- Easy To Install & Operate: Can be easily installed without much hassle.
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan: The lifespan of dimmable LED downlight when compared to halogen downlights lasts at least 2-3 times longer than halogens thus bringing the maintenance costs of dimmable LED downlight down and no replacement cost.
- An Environment-Friendly Luminaire: No hazardous waste materials found in our dimmable LED downlight, hence environmentally safe.
- 5 Year Warranty period: Any problem with the product, there’s a 5-year warranty from the manufacturer’s end.
The installation of this dimmable LED downlight takes place in easy steps with first switching off the power supply and then taking out the existing downlight from the fixture. Next, you must twist the adapter in the socket and then insert the connector into the socket. Insert the dimmable LED downlight trip. Make sure, you have a compatible dimmer installed for our dimmable LED downlight to dim appropriately. For details, you must read the instruction booklet. If not able to self-install, you must consult an electrician.
No Dark Spot
Nowhere you will find any dark spot when using this Dimmable LED downlight in its full non-dimming mode. The light distribution is uniform and even with a light spread at a wider beam angle.
The Color Rendering Index is a measurement of the light source to display the color of objects accurately, realistically and naturally. With reference light as daylight or natural light, CRI is measured on a scale of 0-100. LED lighting products usually have a CRI of 70 or above 70 with different indexes useful to different applications. A CRI of >80 for dimmable LED downlights mean they are good for retail or any other commercial application when the objective is to accurately display the merchandise.
Ultra wide Beam
The dimmable LED downlight utilizes a wide beam angle of 120-Degree to illuminate large spaces when your objective is to have a non-directional light. The distribution of light is in such a way that no specific objects are highlighted and rather the light distribution is uniform and even.
The dimmable LED downlight is an energy-saving option over the conventional lights. When you make a switch from any incandescent or halogen light to our dimmable LED downlight, you bring abut 88% in energy-savings. This is because, by design, the LED downlights are superior and use the latest technology for less power-drawing from the source.
The Dimmable LED downlight for dimming purposes uses a low-voltage dimming driver. The driver works best for a commercial application having 0-10V systems, thus providing for smooth dimming. Also, this 0-10V driver is compatible with a 0-10V dimmer.
The dimmable LED downlight with a base E-26 means an Edison Screw of 26mm diameter. The dimmable LED downlight with such a base can be retrofitted in those fixtures only that have the sockets for this base type.
Slim & Sleek Design
This dimmable LED square downlight is available in slim & sleek design to allow for easy mounting on low ceilings and in spaces where only ultra-thin lights can be accommodated.
Premium LED Chips
We use the SMD LED chips as one of the Premium LED chips on board for best results. For this product, the SMD type is 2835.
The housing for this dimmable LED downlight is made of rugged die-cast aluminium for better durability.
This product makes you eligible for certain rebates from power companies, the product having approvals/certifications from Energy Star & ETL.
Green, Eco-Friendly & Mercury-Free
Taking care of the environment is a responsibility that everyone should feel accountable for. The good thing is that lights and luminaries available at LEDMyPlace comply with environmental safety and can be categorized as Green Lights. These lights are completely free from toxic and hazardous chemicals like Mercury and Lead.
Using them, you not only save money, but you help contribute towards reducing the environmental impact of traditional bulbs on the Earth.
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>90 CRI|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||100 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-4° F TO +122° F|
|Safety Rating:||ETL,Energy star|
|Beam Angle:||100° Beam Angle|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.3x7.3x2.36|
|MPN (Part No.):||DW033|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the actual dimensions of the unit and what size cans does it work in
The dimensions of the light is 7.32" X 7.32" X 2.36. It works in 6inch cans
Will this square LED recessed fixture fit in an 8 inch square can? Other solution without tearing out 8" square can?
You can refer to our light with part number DW007 for 8 inch recessed light