8 inch W/Junction Box LED Downlights - 2250 Lumens - 30 Watt - 200W Equal - 4000 & 5000 Kelvin - Baffle Design - 5 Year Warranty
The 8-inch LED downlight of 30W with an ability to deliver 2250 lumens is available as a dimmable downlight. The LED Downlight beats the conventional halogen downlights in terms of energy efficiency, the light distribution because of its ultrawide beam angle, the color rendering ability, lifespan, and operational efficiency. This downlight can easily replace dimmable halogen downlight of 200W and that means lower utility bills by not less than 88%. Being dimmable, this downlight gives you an option of saving more on your utility expense. With its baffle design as one of the most popular designs among the users, the baffle trimming helps reduce glare. With a 120-degree beam angle, a CRI of 90+ and color temperatures of 4000K or 5000K means having a clear, bright and directional light with a neutral white light glow or neutral white light - day white light glow. This LED dimmable downlight comes with a junction box that makes the installation process easier by providing an accurate placement option for the downlight and also enables safe wiring and connections.
Being ETL approved, this luminaire also makes you eligible for certain rebates & incentives. You get not less than 5 years of warranty from the manufacturer’s end.
- Contemporary, sleek designs: The LED dimmable downlight adorns your office, home or store in many different ways because of its availability in many different designs that suits modern spaces. They impart an aesthetic look and feel to any living space.
- Energy-Saving: By making a switch from traditional halogen light to modern LED downlight, at least 88% of energy can be saved, thus saving you from paying extra for extra energy consumption.
- Dimmable: By dimming a luminaire, you not only change the ambiance or setting of the room but also save energy by few watts.
- A Time-Saving Luminaire: The dimmable LED downlight lights up instantly without any delay and without any buzzing noise or flickering as is observed in case of dimmable halogen lights.
- Easy Installation Through Junction-Box: Since this downlight comes with a round shape junction-box, it’s an “all components in one kind of fixture” to provide for easy installation where the junction-box allows for greater flexibility to place the downlight by keeping all wirings and connections intact and safe.
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan: The lifespan of dimmable LED downlight when compared to halogen downlights lasts at least 2-3 times longer than halogens thus bringing the maintenance costs of dimmable LED downlight down and no replacement cost.
- An Environment-Friendly Luminaire: No hazardous waste materials found in our dimmable LED downlight, hence environmentally safe.
- 5 Year Warranty period: Any problem with the product, there’s a 5-year warranty from the manufacturer’s end.
- IP44 Rating: Our LED dimmable light having an IP44 rating protect the lighting fixture against any ingress of dust or water and thus can be used even in wet or damp locations. For any wall-mounted luminaire, it’s essential to have this IP rating so that the water shouldn’t reach the electrical supply and cause any hazard.
The installation of this dimmable LED downlight takes place in easy steps with first switching off the power supply and then taking out the existing downlight from the fixture. Next, you must twist the adapter in the socket and then insert the connector into the socket. Insert the dimmable LED downlight trip. Make sure, you have a compatible dimmer installed for our dimmable LED downlight to dim appropriately. For details, you must read the instruction booklet. If not able to self-install, you must consult an electrician.
Premium LED Chips
We use the SMD LED chips as one of the Premium LED chips on board for best results. For this product, the SMD type is 2835.
No Dark Spot
Nowhere you will find any dark spot when using this dimmable LED downlight in its full non-dimming mode. The light distribution is uniform and even with a light spread at a wider beam angle.
The Color Rendering Index is a measurement of the light source to display the color of objects accurately, realistically and naturally. With reference light as daylight or natural light, CRI is measured on a scale of 0-100. LED lighting products usually have a CRI of 70 or above 70 with different indexes useful to different applications. A CRI of >80 for dimmable LED downlights mean they are good for retail or any other commercial application when the objective is to accurately display the merchandise.
Ultra wide Beam
The dimmable LED downlight utilizes a wide beam angle of 120-degree to illuminate large spaces when your objective is to have a non-directional light. The distribution of light is in such a way that no specific objects are highlighted and rather the light distribution is uniform and even.
The dimmable LED Downlight is an energy-saving option over the conventional lights. When you make a switch from an incandescent or halogen light to our dimmable LED Downlight, you bring about 88% in energy savings. This is because, by design, the LED downlights are superior and use the latest technology for less power-drawing from the source.
The dimmable LED downlight for dimming purposes uses a low-voltage dimming driver. The driver works best for a commercial application having 0-10V systems, thus providing for smooth dimming. Also, this 0-10V driver is compatible with a 0-10V dimmer.
Our LED dimmable light having an IP44 rating protect the lighting fixture against any ingress of dust or water and thus can be used even in wet or damp locations. For any wall-mounted luminaire, it’s essential to have this IP rating so that the water shouldn’t reach the electrical supply and cause any hazard.
UV & Mercury Free
he dimmable LED Downlight is free from any ultra-violet radiation that may interfere with the immune system of the human body, cause skin cancer and many other diseases including that of the human eyes.
The housing for this dimmable LED downlight is made of rugged die-cast aluminum for better durability.
This product makes you eligible for certain rebates from power companies, the product having approvals/certifications from Energy Star & ETL.
- The FCC-compliance on the lighting products that you buy ensures they are tested for radiation range and are good to be used at home and work from a health point-of-view. Since LED lights are considered unintentional radiators, FCC rules apply to them too. Per FCC, the manufacturers should “use good engineering design and construction techniques, to meet and even exceed the required attenuation of unwanted emissions & extend compliance testing beyond the frequency range guidance traditionally required.”
- An ETL (Edison Testing Laboratories) certification is recognized by NRTL (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories) – an organization regulated by OSHA (U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration). ETL-certified products are safe to use in residential and commercial settings. Founded in the year 1896 by Sir Thomas Edison, ETL has “built speed, responsiveness and urgency into our processes. Our commitment to helping customers gain the certifications they need quickly and efficiently has never been greater.”
Green, Eco-Friendly & Mercury-Free
Taking care of the environment is a responsibility that everyone should feel accountable for. The good thing is that lights and luminaries available at LEDMyPlace comply with environmental safety and can be categorized as Green Lights. These lights are completely free from toxic and hazardous chemicals like Mercury and Lead. Using them, you not only save money, but you help contribute towards reducing the environmental impact of traditional bulbs on the Earth.
5-Year Hassle-free Warranty & 30-Day Return Policy
All our products come with a 5-year manufacturer warranty that gives you peace of mind knowing that in case of any operational fails - we have your back. If, in case you are not simply satisfied with your order parcel within 30 days of receiving it, you can talk it out with us and look forward to a refund. For any of the above problems, all you have to do is get connected with one of our Customer Care Executives and we can take it forward from there on.
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>90 CRI|
|Dimmable:||Triac dimming at 120V|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||200 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-4° F TO +122° F|
|Safety Rating:||ETL,Energy star|
|Beam Angle:||120° Beam Angle|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||Dia 9.05x5.35|
|MPN (Part No.):||DW007|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What cut out hole size is required for the 8" lights, are these lights IF rated for contact with attic insulation?
The box says "Type IC or Non-IC" I've never seen anything about an IF rating, though I know they're ETL and EnergyStar certified. The diameter of the entire light is 8.5in, with the jbox being 4in.