LED Corn Bulb 20W
LED Corn Bulb 20W
Frequently Bought Together
- NOTE: ballast must ALWAYS be bypassed in ALL applications.
- UL, CE, ROHS Approved; E26 lamp base Internal driver, input voltage AC100-277V.
- E26 lamp base Internal driver, input voltage AC100-277V
- 360 degree lighting, high CRI; IP64 Waterproof Rating,
- SPECIAL CONTRACTOR & DISTRIBUTOR PRICING AVAILABLE; 24/7 Phone Support; US based Factory Direct Pricing; 5 years no hassle warranty
- Widely used in supermarkets, high bay fixtures, low bay fixtures, warehouse, street light fixtures, garden, pole lights etc.
- LED lighting uses significantly fewer Watts (W) than conventional lighting. But that's not the only Savings you enjoy when selecting LED lighting.
- Conventional bulbs have a shorter operating lifetime compared to LED lighting. If you are using conventional bulbs you will be purchasing up to four times as many bulbs or fixtures compared to a single LED replacement with a long operating lifetime.
- Buying and using conventional bulbs and fixtures also means that you incur three times more maintenance as well as replacement costs compared to LED lighting.
- Just think of the maintenance costs incurred getting to those hard to reach locations.
- LED lighting is also free of environmentally harmful Mercury as well as Halogen chemicals.
Base Type: E26 Brand: LEDMyplace CCT: 5700 K Color Rendering Index(CRI): ＞80 Dimmable: No Fixture: No Housing: Aluminium + Plastic LED Brand: Epistar Length: 7.09 IN Light Distribution: 360º MPN (Part No.): corn-bulb-5700k-20w Power Factor: >0.9 Safety Rating: UL UPC: 763684286541 Warranty: 3 Years Weight: .66 Lbs
Beam Angle: 360º Case Qantity: 24 Pcs Certifications: UL Diameter: 2.75 IN DLC Listed: No Frequency: 50/60Hz IP Rating: IP64 LED Type: SMD 2835 Life Hours: 50,000 Hrs Lumens: 2300 LM Operating Temprature: -4ºF to 113ºF Replaces: 100 W HID Bulb SKU: corn-bulb-5700k-20w Voltage: 100-277 V Wattage: 20 W
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
To Whom Concern Can just screw into light porcelain light or metal fixture..? And they will work. 20 watt or the 60 watt bulbs Please reply soon Thank You Ed Itle
you will have to bypass the ballast if there is any