LED Panel Light 2X4 50W 5000K Dimmable With Battery Back Up (2-Pack)
2x4 LED Panel Light Dimmable - 6500 Lumens - 50 Watt - 250W Replacement - 5000 Kelvin - DLC - 5 Year Warranty - 1Pc With Battery Back Up Available
A replacement to 250-watt fluorescent panels, the 2X4 LED Panel provides a total lumen output of 6500 lumens. These 50-watt panels are 200% more energy-efficient than equivalent metal halides. These lights have a total beam angle of 120 degrees, and. These lights have a total operational life of 50,000 hours which roughly translates to 10 years with an average daily usage of 12 hours. These lights are dimmable as well, within the range of 0-10 volts. Designed to cater lighting needs, suitable for all business and commercial spaces. LED Panel Light with battery backup has triggered the global demand.
- Available Wattage: 50W
- Available Color Temperature: 5000K
- Available as: 2Pc with battery back up
- Wattage Equivalent: 200W
- Luminous Flux: 6500Lumens
- Dimmable - Works with compatible dimmers
- Replaces : 2x4 of any fluorescent tube
- Lifespan - 50,000 hours
- Voltage: 120V - 277V
- cETLus, Energy Star& FCC approved
- 5 years of Manufacturer's Warranty
The LED panel light designed to fit in standard T-Bars and narrow grid drop-in ceilings, its installation comes easy. It can be built-in, mounted, suspended or recessed. If you want it to look like a chandelier, you can go for suspended installation. For details, you must check for manufacturer’s instructions.
No Dark Spot
LED panel light having a 120 degree beam angle can be used for iwide area lighting when the light is uniformly spread with no dark spots to be found anywhere.
The LED panel has an 80% color rendering ability to represent the colors of objects and spaces in comparison to an ideal or natural light source. For you to stay informed, a 80 CRI is considered good for any indoor and commercial application.
This Ni-MH battery is RoHS compliant which takes 24 hours to get fully charged; and the backup will be 3 hours. You can check the battery status by pressing the TEST button of the remote control.
Slim & Sleek Design
The LED panels coming in slim and sleek design imparts an aesthetic look to the interiors while also being portable at the same time.
The aluminum housing for LED panel comes in rugged die-cast design to make it more durable and make it withstand any external tampering, rust or corrosion.
UV & Mercury Free
The LED panel does not contain any harmful radiation such as ultraviolet rays in its light beam, nor does it have any toxic chemicals such as mercury or lead to cause any human or environmental hazard.
Low Maintenance Cost
With a high heat dissipation ability and very low lumen depreciation until the end of its lifespan, an LED panel light does not require much maintenance and hence the costs are also very low.
The LED panel light comes with 0-10V dimmable option and is compatible with most standard dimmers in the market.
The LED panels bring about 75% of energy-savings, when you make a switch from any non-LED lighting to LED panels.
Premium LED Chips
We ensure highest quality of our products by having premium LED chips from Epistar. The chip is so embedded inside our LED flush mount lighting fixture in such a way that highest operational efficiency is ensured.
Having the Energy Star approval, this product comes within the scope of rebate-eligibility norms.
- DLC (DesignLights Consortium) is a non-governmental organization aimed at providing high-quality lights. DLC certified lights are energy-efficient, they perform better, and are also eligible for rebates, helping you further add to the savings. A DLC certification “promotes quality, performance, and energy efficient commercial sector lighting solutions through collaboration among its federal, regional, state, utility, and energy efficiency program members, luminaire manufacturers, & lighting designers etc.”
- UL (Underwriter Laboratories) certification is recognized by NRTL (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories) – an organization regulated by OSHA (U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration). Commonly seen on electrical products, a UL certificate signifies that the products are safe to use in public spaces. They are checked for hazardous elements and once the lights pass the test, they are certified by UL.
Green, Eco-Friendly & Mercury-Free
Taking care of the environment is a responsibility that everyone should feel accountable for. The good thing is that lights and luminaries available at LEDMyPlace comply with environmental safety and can be categorized as Green Lights. These lights are completely free from toxic and hazardous chemicals like Mercury and Lead.
Using them, you not only save money, but you help contribute towards reducing the environmental impact of traditional bulbs on the Earth.
5-Year Hassle-free Warranty &
30-Day Return Policy
All our products come with a 5-year manufacturer warranty that gives you peace of mind knowing that in case of any operational fails - we have your back.
If, in case you are not simply satisfied with your order parcel within 30 days of receiving it, you can talk it out with us and look forward to a refund.
For any of the above problems, all you have to do is get connected with one of our Customer Care Executives and we can take it forward from there on.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5000 Kelvin|
|MPN (Part No.):||PN004|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||24 x 48 x 1.7|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Replaces Fluorescent :||180W Replacement|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.