star
6AM - 8PM EST (Mon-Fri)

Free Shipping on $99 (Lower States Only)

2x4 LED Flat Panel Light, 70W, 5000K, Dimmable, DLC Listed, White LED Flat Panel

View Dimmer Compatibility List

2x4 LED Flat Panel Light, 70W, 5000K, Dimmable, DLC Listed, White LED Flat Panel

View Dimmer Compatibility List

MPN: PN051
Quantity must be 1 or more
Regular Price:
Regular price
$133.00
$ Ea.
  • Free Shipping
  • 30 Days Return
  • 5 Years Warranty

2-Pack
2x4 LED Flat Panel Light, 70W, 5000K, Dimmable, DLC Listed, White LED Flat Panel
2-Pack
Regular price
$133.00
Sale price
$133.00

2x4 LED Flat Panel Light, 5000K, 7000 Lumens, Dimmable, IP40, Drop Ceiling Flat LED Light Panel

A replacement to high wattage fluorescent panel, the  2X4 LED Panel renders a total brightness of 7000 lumens. These 70-watt panels are 200% more energy-efficient than equivalent metal halides. These lights have a total beam angle of 120 degrees against 70 watts power input. These lights have a total operational life of 50,000 hours which roughly translates to 10 years with an average daily usage of 12 hours. These lights are dimmable as well, within the range of 0-10 volts.

Feature LED Panel 2X4 - 70W 5000K - Dimmable - DLC Listed

  • Available Wattage: 70W
  • Color Temperature Available: 5000K
  • Luminous Flux Available: 7000 Lumens
  • Beam angle: 120°
  • Lifespan: 50,000 hours
  • Voltage: AC100-277V
  • IP40 Rated
  • Working Temp: -4°F to 113°F
  • Dimension : 27.74x47.75 In
  • UL, DLC certified.
  • Dimming: 0-10V/PMW/Resistant dimming
  • PF: >0.92
  • 5 years of Manufacturer's Warranty

These highly energy efficient lights consume lesser energy, and also do not release any harmful material upon dumping. So, it reduces the power intake from grid and also does its bit to reduce the carbon footprint.
 

Operational costs of LED panel lights is far lower than that of their fluorescent equivalents, thanks to the most energy efficient electroluminescence mechanism it uses to produce lights. Only 5% of total electrical power consumed translates to heat, and 90%-95% is converted to brightness. 

CRI or color rendering index measures the ability of a light source to accurately render colors. The CRI of this panel light is more than 80 which means that this light renders color with an accuracy of 80% when compared to an ideal light source such as daylight. 

These LED ceiling lights can be installed in multiple ways such as built-in installation, recessed, mounted and suspended. 
 

This flat LED ceiling light has a wide beam angle of 120 degrees which means that this light will illuminate a wide area. 

This panel light has a slim and sleek design, which looks great as well as add to the aesthetics of your office, schools or wherever you use them. 

Specifications

Beam Angle: 120° Beam Angle
CCT: 5000 Kelvin
Color Rendering Index(CRI): >82 CRI
Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.74x47.7
Fixture Color: White
Housing: Aluminum + LGP +diffuser(PS & PMMA)
LED Type: SMD2835
Life Hours: 50,000 Hours
Lumens: 7000 Lumens
Operating Temprature: -4° F to 113° F
Replaces Fluorescent : 180 Watt Replacement
SKU: WEN-CPS-U5A70-P6-5000K
Warranty: 5 Years
Brand: LEDMyplace
Certifications: UL, DLC
Color Temperature (Kelvin): 5000 Kelvin
Dimmable: 1-10V Dimmable
Height: 47.7
IP Rating: IP40 Rated
Length: 23.74
Light Distribution: 100LM/W
MPN (Part No.): PN051
Power Factor: ≥0.9
Safety Rating: UL,DLC
Voltage: 100-277V
Wattage: 70 Watt

Product Review

Questions & Answers

Ask a Question
  • can these be surface mounted? will 6 units be sufficient to light a 24' x 26' garage with 10' ceilings? thanks

    Yes, but they need the surface mount kit that we sell on our site, found here:
    https://www.ledmyplace.com/products/led-panel-2x4-surface-mount-kit


    Yes, you could get away with 3-6 lights, depending on spacing.

  • Could I surface mount these on my garage walls to illuminate the sides of a vehicle while detailing?

    You can surface mount these with the help of a surface mounting kit, that you can buy separately.

You may also be interested in

Recently Viewed Items