- Our outdoor LED POLE LIGHT uses the latest AND the best lighting technology for long life, and high efficiency ; NEW SLIM AND SLEEK DESIGN WITH PHOTO CELL SENSOR .
- UL , DLC , CE, ROHS Approved ; one of the BRIGHTEST POLE LIGHTS on the market .
- Luminous Flux: APPROX 40,521 LUMENS ; Color Temperature:5700K , high CRI ; SUITABLE FoR WET LOCATIONS ; HLG MEANWELL DRIVER
- Eligible for rebates with most of the elctric companies (we can help with paperwork also ) ,
- SPECIAL CONTRACTOR & DISTRIBUTOR PRICING AVAILABLE ; 24/7 Phone Support ; US based Factory Direct Pricing ; 5 years no hassle warranty
- Power: 300W(ReplaceS 1000W metal halide)
- Widely used in ,parking lots , street lights ,hotels , motels ,etc.
- Benefits: ,
- LED lighting uses significantly fewer Watts (W) than conventional lighting. But that's not the only Savings you enjoy when selecting LED lighting. ,
- Conventional bulbs have a shorter operating lifetime compared to LED lighting. If you are using conventional bulbs you will be purchasing up to four times as many bulbs or fixtures compared to a single LED replacement with a long operating lifetime. ,
- Buying and using conventional bulbs and fixtures also means that you incur three times more maintenance as well as replacement costs compared to LED lighting. ,
- Just think of the maintenance costs incurred getting to those hard to reach locations. ,
- LED lighting is also free of environmentally harmful Mercury as well as Halogen chemicals. ,
|Beam Angle:||150x85° Beam Angle|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>70 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||29.3 x 13.2 x 6.2|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|MPN (Part No.):||PL029|
|Safety Rating:||UL Listed|
|Certifications:||UL cUL DLC|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700 Kelvin|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||1000 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-4° F TO +113° F|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.