Outdoor LED Light Strips with RGB - LED Tape Light with IP65 and 63 lumens per foot with Power Supply and Controller (KIT)
- Standard 5.5mm DC wire plug: Another inbox integration is a male/female barrel connector to a screw terminal adapter. Best suit for LED strip lights, this adapter converts bare wires to a male/female DC plug.
- 5 years of warranty: These lights come with a warranty of 5 years.
- High Lumen Output: The 12VDC LED strip light is super energy efficient and bright as well. The total lumen output of these lights is around 63 lumens per foot.
- Multi-purpose Lights: Since this light has a high lumen output, they could be used for task lighting, accent or mood lighting in indoor spaces.
- High Efficiency: LED lights are super energy efficient, hence they save a lot of money in the long run of time.
- 50,000 Life hours: These strip lights have an operational life of more than 50,000 hours or more.
- Cut Into Strip: These lights can be divided into individual working lengths of strips.
- Ultra-Wide Beam Angle: LED strip lights render light in the beam angle of 120 degrees.
- Plug & Play: With the use of a power supply driver/adapter in the kit, you can plug this LED strip light directly into the wall to power it up.
- Flexible: These lights could be cut into working lengths of strips, plus these are plug and play as well! This could not get more flexible.
This 12VDC LED strip light or tape light comes with an easy to connect 22 AWG wire and Premium 3M Sticky Tape for easy and quick installation. As connecting LED strips is a necessary process in any kind of strip project, both the wire and the 3M tape adhesive tape is quite helpful in establishing a connection and mounting the LED strip light.
50,000 Life hours
This LED strip light has a total lifespan of 50,000 hours and so you can have a hassle-free product usage until the end of lifespan as there is no or minimal lumen depreciation.
This LED strip light comes with a 3M adhesive backing for easy and non-cumbersome mounting options. The low-profile, flexible LED strips exposes the 3M adhesive through the peel-off back making this product quite useful for peel-and-stick installation.
Cut Into Strip
This strip light comes with a cut-line along the strip for easy cutting of the strips. The copper lead frame makes the cut strip addressable so that you can easily connect LED strips from different areas under indoor application.
Plug & Play
Through the use of a power supply driver/adapter, you can plug this LED strip light directly into the wall to power it up.
Ultra Wide Beam Angle
This LED strip light delivers an intense, bright light with an ultra wide beam angle -- 120 degree. Thus, this strip light can be used for casting wide beam over large indoor areas without highlighting any specific object.
This LED strip light that utilizes 60 LEDs/m is a flexible strip light that can run directly from your outlet and is meant for simple plug and play.
|Beam Angle:||120° Beam Angle|
|Certifications:||UL CE RoHS|
|MPN (Part No.):||ST200|
|Panel Dimension:||16.4 x 0.39 In|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Operating Temprature:||-13° F TO +113° F|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.