With 10mm PCB, these LED strip lights can be installed with a 3M adhesive tape, The LED lights are available in 28.86W and can emit 3 colors RGB - Red, Green, and Blue. These lights are for outdoor uses and are rated as IP65. The product contains 60 LEDs per meter with an input voltage of 12VDC. Applications for this outdoor LED strip light are enormous and it can brighten up both indoor and outdoor spaces including cabinets, under-cabinets, windows, sconces, patios, landscapes, vehicles, etc. With an RGB controller that comes with a wireless touch-color RF remote to control RGB lights, you can choose different color modes, and also adjust brightness levels. It also comes paired with 36W Desktop LED Power Supply, to drive a constant current of 3 amperes.
- Standard 5.5mm DC wire plug: Another inbox integration is a male/female barrel connector to a screw terminal adapter. Best suit for LED strip lights, this adapter converts bare wires to a male/female DC plug.
- 5 years of warranty: These lights come with a warranty of 5 years.
- High Lumen Output: The 12VDC LED strip light is super energy efficient and bright as well. The total lumen output of these lights is around 63 lumens per foot.
- Multi-purpose Lights: Since this light has a high lumen output, they could be used for task lighting, accent or mood lighting in indoor spaces.
- High Efficiency: LED lights are super energy efficient, hence they save a lot of money in the long run of time.
- 50,000 Life hours: These strip lights have an operational life of more than 50,000 hours or more.
- Cut Into Strip: These lights can be divided into individual working lengths of strips.
- Ultra-Wide Beam Angle: LED strip lights render light in the beam angle of 120 degrees.
- Plug & Play: With the use of a power supply driver/adapter in the kit, you can plug this LED strip light directly into the wall to power it up.
- Flexible: These lights could be cut into working lengths of strips, plus these are plug and play as well! This could not get more flexible.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.