Outdoor Waterproof RGB LED Strip Lights - 12V LED Tape Light - 97 Lumens/ft. with Power Supply and Controller (KIT)
The LED strip light available can emit 3 colors RGB - Red, Green, and Blue and comes with a wattage of 57.75 watts. Rated as IP20, this strip light is designed to work at its best in the indoor condition. The product contains 60 LEDs per meter with an input voltage of 12VDC. With 10mm PCB, the product can be installed with a 3M adhesive tape. Applications for this indoor LED strip light are enormous and it can brighten up indoor spaces including cabinets, under-cabinets, windows, etc. With an RGB controller that comes with a wireless touch-color RF remote to control RGB lights, you can choose different color modes, and also adjust brightness levels. It also comes paired with 72W Desktop LED Power Supply, to drive a constant current of 3 amperes.
- Standard 5.5mm DC wire plug: Another inbox integration is a male/female barrel connector to a screw terminal adapter. Best suit for LED strip lights, this adapter converts bare wires to a male/female DC plug.
- 5 years of warranty: These lights come with a warranty of 5 years.
- High Lumen Output: The 12VDC LED strip light is super energy efficient and bright as well. The total lumen output of these lights is around 97 lumens per foot.
- Multi-purpose Lights: Since these light have a high lumen output, they could be used for task lighting, accent or mood lighting in indoor spaces.
- 50,000 Life hours: LED lights have a humongous life span of 50,000 hours, which roughly translates to 10 years with an average per day usage.
- Cut Into Strip: These lights can be divided into individual working lengths of strips.
- High Efficiency: LED lights are super energy efficient, hence they save a lot of money in the long run of time.
- Ultra-Wide Beam Angle: LED strip lights render light in the beam angle of 120 degrees.
- Plug & Play: With the use of a power supply driver/adapter in the kit, you can plug this LED strip light directly into the wall to power it up.
- Flexible: These lights could be cut into working lengths of strips, plus these are plug and play as well! This could not get more flexible.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.