RGB LED Strip Lights - 12V LED Tape Light w/ DC Connector - 126 Lumens/ft. with Power Supply and Controller (KIT)
The LED strip light available can emit 3 colors RGB - Red, Green, and Blue and comes with a wattage of 57.75 watts. , These IP20 rated strip lights are designed to work at their best in the indoor condition. The product has 60 LEDs embedded per meter with an input voltage of 12VDC. With 10mm PCB, the product can be installed with a 3M adhesive tape. For indoor spaces including cabinets, under-cabinets, windows, etc, these lights are more than good. With an RGB controller that comes with a wireless touch-color RF remote to control RGB lights, you can choose different color modes, and also adjust brightness levels. It also comes paired with 36W Desktop LED Power Supply, to drive a constant current of 3 amperes. With all these integrations, the device runs flawlessly.
- Standard 5.5mm DC wire plug : Another inbox integration is a male/female barrel connector to a screw terminal adapter. Best suit for LED strip lights, this adapter converts bare wires to a male/female DC plug.
- 5 years of warranty: These lights come with a warranty of 5 years, so install once and forget them for the long term.
- High Lumen Output: The 12VDC LED strip light is super energy efficient and bright as well. The total lumen output of these lights is around 126 lumens per foot.
- Multi-purpose Lights: Since these light have a high lumen output, they could be used for task lighting, accent or mood lighting in indoor spaces.
- 50,000 Life hours: These strip lights have an operational life of more than 50,000 hours or more and they would certainly outlast the warranty period.
- Split Into Working Strip Lengths: These lights can be divided into individual working lengths of strips.
- High Efficiency: LED lights are super energy efficient, hence they save a lot of money in the long run of time.
- Ultra-Wide Beam Angle: LED strip lights render light in the beam angle of 120 degrees.
- Plug & Play: With the use of a power supply driver/adapter in the kit, you can plug this LED strip light directly into the wall to power it up.
- Flexible: These lights could be cut into working lengths of strips, plus these are plug and play as well! This could not get more flexible.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.