RGBW LED Strip Lights - 12V LED Tape Light w/ White - 366 Lumens/ft. with Power Supply and Controller (KIT)
RGBW LED Strip Lights - 12V LED Tape Light w/ White - 366 Lumens/ft.
Here’s a 90.2-watt RGB+W LED strip that will transform your favorite room into a more ambient and enjoyable space. One of the best things about this strip lighting fixture is that it comes with a power supply and connector kit, so you will not have to buy input and control devices individually. This 5-meter long strip has 60 LEDs per meter and operates on DC input of 12 volts. It is right to say that it will provide the desired ambiance while consuming very little energy peruse. The 3M adhesive tape that runs through the back length of the strip will allow fixing it to surfaces with ease, speed, and accuracy. Since this LED strip comes with an IP20 rating, you can only install it in dry indoor locations. It will offer 5 years warranty as it comes with a rating or 50,000 operational hours. Thus, you can be sure that this lighting fixture will last longer than non-LED accent and ambient lighting fixtures.
- Color - RGBW (Red, Green, Blue, White)
- Length - 5M Roll (16.4ft)
- LEDs/Meter - 60
- Voltage Input - 12V
- Total Wattage - 90.2W
- IP Rating - IP20
- Copper Lead Frame & Gold Wires
- 10 MM PCB
- 55280 3M Tape on the back
- Energy-efficient: Highly energy-efficient, these strip lights convert more than 95% of the electricity consumed into light while 5% of the electricity is lost as heat.
- Eco-friendly: These strip lights are highly eco-friendly since these do not consume much electricity and thus don’t depend upon carbon-based electricity generation.
- Easy installation: These 12V LED strip lights to come along with a high-quality 3M sticky tape at the back which makes the installation quite easy.
- Dimmable: With the help of a dimmer these strip lights can be dimmed according to the mood and the need. The dimmer is included in the kit.
- High Lumen Output: These LED strip lights give a high lumen output.
- 50,000 life hours: These strip lights have a long operational life of more than 50,000 hours which means that these lights will last for more than 5.7 years even if used for 24 hours of the day.
- Adhesive backing: These strip lights have an adhesive backing, a 3M tape for easy installation.
- Ultra-wide beam angle: These strip lights have an ultra-wide beam angle of 120 degrees which spreads the light on an even flat surface.
This 24VDC LED strip light or tape light comes with an easy to connect DC5.5 female connector and Premium 3M Sticky Tape for easy and quick installation. As connecting LED strips is a necessary process in any kind of strip project, both the wire and the 3M tape adhesive tape is quite helpful in establishing a connection and mounting the LED strip light
This LED strip light is meant to be dimmed with an in-line PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) dimmer. The dimmer will go on to the side of a 24VDC power supply and be wired in between the strip light and power supply.
High Lumen Output
This 12VDC LED strip light with efficient LEDs sitting on a wide circuit board of 16.4ft in length (which is equivalent to 5 metres of strip) can deliver a total lumen output of 6009.4 lumens. Such high lumen output is great for creating task lighting, accent or mood lighting, cabinet, under cabinet, bedroom and cove lighting in any indoor application.
50,000 Life hours
This LED strip light has a total lifespan of 50,000 hours and so you can have a hassle-free product usage until the end of lifespan as there is no or minimal lumen depreciation.
This LED strip light comes with a 3M adhesive backing for easy and non-cumbersome mounting options. The low-profile, flexible LED strips exposes the 3M adhesive through the peel-off back making this product quite useful for peel-and-stick installation.
Cut Into Strip
This strip light comes with a cut-line along the strip for easy cutting of the strips. The copper lead frame makes the cut strip addressable so that you can easily connect LED strips from different areas under indoor application.
Plug & Play
Through the use of a power supply driver, you can plug this LED strip light directly into the wall to power it up.
Ultra-Wide Beam Angle
This LED strip light delivers an intense, bright light with an ultra-wide beam angle of 120 degrees. Thus, this strip light can be used for casting a wide beam over large indoor areas without highlighting any specific object.
This LED strip light that utilizes 224 LEDs/m is a flexible strip light that can run directly from your outlet and is meant for simple plug and play.
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.4 x 0.39 In|
|MPN (Part No.):||ST117|
|Beam Angle:||120° Beam Angle|
|Certifications:||UL CE RoHS|
|IP Rating:||IP20 Rated|
|Operating Temprature:||-13° F TO +113° F|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can you connect another roll of led lights to this kit to make the leds 32.8Ft Safely
Yes, you can connect another roll to this kit, however, you also have to purchase a meanwell driver for 220W or above alongwith strip to strip connectors.