Why LED Tubes Are Becoming So Popular Now?
LED lights have rapidly gained importance across the world is no exception. Let’s understand it’s pros and cons to understand what makes this trend so popular.
Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology is taking over the lighting market and décor world in no time. Private and public infrastructures including residential construction and commercial establishments are being upgraded with LED technology. While the eco-friendliness of LED illumination is a key feature, it is not just the only merit of this technology.
Numerous feedback suggests as per design perspective “Keeping in trend with the green building norms, LED light fixtures are almost the soulmates for a designer to complete their dream on how to play with the LED fixtures. Recently our study suggests that major interior planners have turned the kitchens, under wall cabinets and wardrobes with a stylized phenomenon. Mostly highlight specific areas, wall textures, finishes, or paintings and this versatility is the reason for its growing popularity.
LED lights are frequently used in the form of panel lights, LED strip lights, LED tube lights, LED RGB decorative lights, LED picture and bracket lights. Cost involved prices for LEDs vary from one brand to another.
Advantages of LED lights
- Energy-efficient: One of the biggest advantages of LED lights is that they are extremely energy-efficient. LED bulbs use more than 80 percent less energy compared to incandescent or halogen bulbs.
- Longer life: LED bulbs have a much longer lifespan as compared to traditional light bulbs. While an incandescent bulb lasts for about 1,000 hours and a CFL bulb lasts for 8,000 hours, LED lights have an average lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Cost-effective: Since LED lights consume much less energy and last longer than other lighting technologies, they end up saving a lot of money which would otherwise have been spent on higher electricity bills and frequent bulb replacements.
- Eco-friendly: LED lights do not contain harmful toxic materials, unlike CFLs which have mercury in them, and are 100 percent recyclable which helps us reduce our carbon footprint.
- Wide variety: LED lights are available in a wide range of colors and designs. They offer greater control through timers and dimmers which makes them very flexible to use. They can easily blend in with any décor theme.
Since the merits far outweigh the demerits, it’s not rocket science to understand LED technology's rapid rise in popularity. Adapting LED light makes sense to both economic use and environment-friendly choice.