About Icicle Christmas Lights
Looking for Christmas lights this year? LED Icicle lights are a great choice for Christmas and holiday lighting if you need a lot of lights to decorate your home. They are classic and beautiful lights and since the drops lay naturally, it renders a professional-grade piece of decoration. Roof awnings, overhangs, and windows are the perfect places to hang these lights. Do you know what is the best feature of LED? They are energy efficient. They require minimal voltage for maximum output possible. They last longer than the old technologies like incandescent and fluorescent lights.
Clear/white icicle lights and blue icicle lights offer blue hues and white hues together on the same string. These colors are the best choice for Christmas decorations. These colors while lighting creates a snowy effect. LED icicle lights are also available in different colors.
Major Advantages Of Installing Icicle Christmas Lights
- Twinkling icicle lights are the most advanced twinkle lights ever – these lights pulse off and on gently and independently. These lights are good at creating an elegant yet exciting display that looks amazing indoors or outdoors.
- Snowflake bulbs emit a brilliant halo for exceptional brightness and color which will add an extra dimension to your decorative ideas
- LEDs are energy efficient. They save up to 90% energy compared to the old lighting by converting 95% of the electricity into light and wasting a mere 5% which gets converted as heat
- LED Icicle lights also offer great color temperature and CRI which is the core photoelectric specification of the products
- Comes with replacement bulbs and fuse for you to use in case any bulb fuses or goes out of shape
- The product has gone through rigorous testing and is certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL Certified)
Some Helpful Installation Tips For You
- In general, when you open the icicle lights from the packaging, they appear far shorter than what you thought. Now the drill starts. Tug on each drop to straighten out and elongate the light strings, You can’t get them completely straight, as they have some natural wavy structure.
- There are two lengths- lighted length and total length. Lighted length is measured from first bulbs and total length is from plug to plug.
- Drop lengths are lengths stretching from the first bulb to the last in a drop.
- After hanging your icicle lights, if there is some extra length remaining, simply run the spare length back on the ends of the line. These lights can be layered, one by one, one over the other.
- If you have only a single power outlet and want to run a length of icicle lights for a long time, consider LED icicles over the old technologies like incandescent and fluorescent lights. You can connect anywhere from 30-60 icicle lights end to end whereas in the oldies only 3-5 strings can be connected in one turn.
- If you want to install icicle lights on deck use zip ties in colors to get the best match with your railings. For long term installations use screw-in hooks or clips to hang the lights on railings and surfaces.