About LED Linear High Bay Lights
Suitable for warehouses, godowns and other commercial establishments, Linear high bay lights are lighting fixtures that are highly energy-efficient and long-lasting. Having advanced features these lights emit quality lighting which helps increase the efficiency of your employees.
The importance of having quality LED linear high bay light cannot be overstated as this is one of the most important parts of your business. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that you choose the best possible light for your premises. This is where LED linear high bay lights come in the picture.
Linear high bay lights can be easily installed using two hooks one at each end of the panel which can be attached to a chain and then hung from the ceiling.
Different types of LED linear high bay lights available
Linear LED high bay light on LEDMyplace is segmented into two different types.
- According to size
- According to covering
Classification according to size
Based on size there are two different sizes of warehouse lighting available
- 2ft LED Linear High Bay: This is a smaller size light suitable for spaces where ceiling space is restricted and this size of light comes in multiple wattages such as:
- 105-watt: This high bay light replaces a metal halide fixture of 400-watt. This type of high bay light is available in two different color temperatures of 4000 Kelvin and 5000 Kelvin.
- 110-watt:This type of high bay light replaces metal halide fixture of 400-watt and is available in 5700 Kelvin.
- 165-watt: The high bay light of 165-watt replaces 500-watt metal halide fixture and is available in 5000-kelvin color temperature.
- 4ft LED Linear High Bay: This is a larger size panel light which ensures that the premise is well lit and properly illuminated. This type of High bay light comes in 3 different wattages.
- 220-watt:Available in 5700 Kelvin color temperature, this led linear high bay light replaces 700-watt conventional fixture.
- 225-watt: Available in two different color temperatures of 4000 and 5000 Kelvin, this high bay light replaces 700-watt metal halide fixture.
- 300-watt:A high power output light, this high bay comes in 5700 Kelvin color temperature and replaces 800-watt metal halide fixture.
Classification according to covering
Based on the type of cover for the light, there are two types of Linear high bay that are available: Clear and Frosted.
Advantages of Linear High Bay lights
Energy-efficiency: Linear high bay lights are highly energy efficient. The reason for this is that these lights convert 95% of the electricity consumed into light and only 5% of the electricity is wasted as heat. This is the reason why a lower watt high bay light is able to replace a much higher watt metal halide fixture.
Long-life: High bay LED lights are tested to run for a minimum of 50,000 hours. This means that once you install these in your premise you won't have to worry about a replacement for a minimum of 5.7 years even if these lights are used for 25 hours of the day.
High CRI: High bay LED lights have a high color rendering index which will enable the light to render the colors as they are truly meant to be.
IP65 rated: Having an IP65 rating these high bay lights are all-weather ally of yours. The IP65 rating ensures that these light can withstand dust, rain and moisture with ease.