6AM - 8PM EST (Mon-Sat)

Free Shipping on $99 (Lower States Only)

Collection: LED Yard Lights (Dusk to Dawn Light)

Filter By

Size

Wattage

Color Temperature

Input Voltage

Body Finish

Mounting

Features

Wattage Replacement

Lumens

Approvals / Ratings

Collection: LED Yard Lights (Dusk to Dawn Light)

Showing 3 of 3
Showing 3 of 3

About LED Yard Lights (Dusk to Dawn Light)

What do you do when you need a strong lighting for your outdoor areas but a full-fledged pole light would be a stretch? You pick the LED Yard lights which are suitable for such uses because of its compact size and high-intensity light. Loved by users for its features LED dusk to dawn lights are the perfect solution for your outdoor lighting needs. 

These lights, which have an amazing energy efficiency are properly adjusted for all kinds of applications in residential, commercial, and industrial facilities. These lights are also appropriate for retrofitting your old yard light fixtures. 

These lights, because they provide a sense of security in the outdoor during nighttime, are also called as LED security lights. Let us examine the primary features of these dusk to dawn lights. 

Here are the main features of LED yard lights

  • Energy-Efficient: These lights are highly energy-efficient and convert 95% of the electricity consumed into light. This leaves a wastage of only 5% of electricity which gets converted into heat. This neat is well managed by the thermal heat dissipation system of the lighting fixture. 

  • Eco-Friendly: Because of the excellent efficiency these products have, these products also become eco-friendly since they consume less electricity. This translates into a reduction in the carbon footprint of the planet.

  • Long-Lasting: These lights last a long time with an operational life of 50,000 hours. Which means that these lights will go on non-stop for 5.7 years. This long life is a result of excellent heat dissipation and the efficiency with which these lights operate.  

  • Dusk to Dawn Sensor: These barn lights have a dusk to dawn sensor which enables them to operate from sunset to sunrise without any human intervention. These light switch on at sunset automatically and switchy off at sunrise by detecting the presence of light. 

  • Different types of barn lights available 

    At LEDMyplace, there are various variants of LED barn lights available based on wattages

    • 35 watt LED yard light (barn light) which replaces 100 watt conventional light
    • 55 watt LED yard light (barn light) which replaces 150 watt conventional light
    • 70 watt LED yard light (barn light) which replaces 250 watt conventional light