This LED exit sign emits more light in a miniature-sized fixture and consumes significantly lesser energy than any traditional equivalent. This LED emergency light has 12 pieces of SMD LEDs embedded inside, with a total power consumption of only 1.2W. The 1.2V 1000mAh nickel-cadmium battery allows the light to last more than 90 minutes after power failure.
Built to last for more than 50,000 hours, it’s an energy-efficient, cost-effective and a low maintenance product. The product is UL rated for safety against fire. There’s a 2 years of warranty from the manufacturer’s end.
- Available color - White
- Power consumption - 1.2W; an energy-saving product.
- With an IP20 rating, the product ensures complete protection against dust particles up to 12 mm, ideal for indoor applications.
- The strong battery power provides for more than 90 minutes of lighting after power failure.
- This LED emergency light can easily operate between 0℃~40℃ temperature.
- The product is protected against overcharge and over-discharge - helps elongate battery life.
- UL-94V-0 rating for complete protection against flame or fire.
- Applicable for an input voltage of 120-277V AC power.
- 2 years of hassle-free, manufacturer’s warranty.
|Base Type:||Ceiling and end|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||3000 Kelvin|
|Operating Temprature:||0-104° F|
|Beam Angle:||91° Beam Angle|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||65 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.8x8.2x4.3|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||EX001|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.