1-Pack LED PL BULB 12W, 5000K (Daylight White), 1100 Lumens, GX24Q 4Pin
Frequently Bought Together
LED PL Bulb - 12 Watt - 32W Equivalent - 1100 Lumens - - 5000 Kelvin - GX24Q 4Pin
LED 12W PL Bulb (Replaces 32W ), widely used in Homes, convenience stores , shops ,hotels , motels ,etc. LED lighting uses significantly fewer Watts (W) than conventional lighting but that's not the only Savings you enjoy when selecting LED lighting. Conventional bulbs have a shorter operating lifetime compared to LED lighting. If you are using conventional bulbs you will be purchasing up to four times as many bulbs or fixtures compared to a single LED replacement with a long operating lifetime. Buying and using conventional bulbs and fixtures also means that you incur three times more maintenance as well as replacement costs compared to LED lighting. Just think of the maintenance costs incurred getting to those hard to reach locations. LED lighting is also free of environmentally harmful Mercury as well as Halogen chemicals.
- Only Work With Existing Ballast (Do Not Remove or bypass the ballast);
- Eligible for Rebates from utility Companies.
- ETL ,CE ,ROHS DLC certified - Our GX24Q-4 Pin SAVES 70% INSTANTLY - Cut down your electricity bill by up to 70% by replacing 32W with 12W!
- Low heat, low power consumption,
- energy-saving (can save up to 70%);
- Luminous Flux: 1100 LUMENS ;
- Color Temperature:5000K(Daylight White) ;
- Base :GX24Q-4Pin - 12W Led - 32 Watt Replacement ;
- Operating Life up to 50,000 hours
- SPECIAL CONTRACTOR & DISTRIBUTOR PRICING AVAILABLE
- 24/7 Phone Support
- US based Factory Direct Pricing
- 5 years no hassle warranty
UV and Mercury Free
No Dark Spot
>50,000 Life Hours
|Base Type:||GX24Q 4Pin|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||6X1.25|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||32 Watt Replacement|
|Safety Rating:||cETLus, DLC|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700 Kelvin|
|MPN (Part No.):||BL046|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.