DLC certified UFO LED High Bay light 100W is the commercial grade indoor product for indoor warehouse or any commercial space with a ceiling height of 15ft. - 20ft or more. and with a Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) of 4000K and lumen output up to 11852 Lumens, this high bay light can get you more brightness than old 400W MH lights while it would also save you 75% of energy on each fixture. The variable maintenance cost gets down to zero owing to its efficiency and performance.With its inbuilt lighting control feature the fixture can be dimmed from 0V to 10V, can be easily hook mounted on any surface.
- A replacement to 400W MH fixture, the LED 150W High Bay fixture helps save up to 75% on your energy bill. A commercial unit requires a lot of these fixtures, so just calculate your savings here with a single investment.
- Available Color Temperature is 5700K which makes it an ideal color for indoor commercial space.
- With a lumen output of 11852 Lumens and Lumen Efficacy of 130 Lumens/Watt, LEDMyplace’ UFO High Bay will bring in more brightness than any traditional MH light.
- With a lifespan of 50,000 hours, this premium LED light will have your back for years.
- This fixture can easily be hook-mounted or ceiling mounted on the ceiling of the warehouse, with zero variable cost of what traditional fixtures consume.
- It gives the freedom to control the brightness with dimming feature ranging from 0V to 10V
- Voltage Input: 120 - 277 Volts
- Beam Angle: 120 Degree
- IP65 rated: Moisture and dust resistance
- cULus, DLC Premium & FCC approved
- IP65: Moisture and dust resistance
- 5 years of Manufacturer's Warranty and 30-day return policy will keep you on the safe side.
- This product being DLC Premium approved/certified can get you rebates & incentives upon installation of the product.
It’s an easy installation for the recessed lighting provided through UFO high bay. The hanging ring that comes with our UFO high bay must be inserted into the hole of the lamp and must be tightened through a bolt on the hanging ring itself so that UFO lamp is now firmly fixed. This must be now mounted on the ceiling via a hook. For details, you must check the complete manufacturer’s instructions that come along with the product.
For hook mounting of the UFO high bay, you must have a hook that is heavier than the lamp. Make sure the weight of the hook is 3-4 times heavier than the UFO lamp.
Thermal Heat Dissipation
The UFO high bay lighting fixtures come with a big heat sink manufactured out of aluminium for excellent heat dissipation.
Small Electron Great Power
The electric current when applied to the leads, the electron gets released and recombine with the electron holes inside the LED device to release energy in the form of photons. The color of the light hence is determind by the photonic energy. So, it’s a small electron but great power.
Premium LED Chips
In order to maintain highest quality of the product, we use premium LED chips from Epistar. The chips are packaged inside the product with high precision and accuracy to render maximum operational efficiency to the product.
IP 65 Water Proof
This rating means our UFO high bay is protected against dust-tight and water ingress coming through a nozzle made possible through a Meanwell IP65 driver inside the product.
Ultra Wide Angle Lens
This product comes with a beam angle that is too wide and not less than 120 degree which is utilized for illumination of wide areas and huge spaces.
The housing of our UFO high bay is designed in rugged die-cast aluminium to impart the fixture the necessary durability for withstanding any external tampering.
Low Cost Maintenance
The lifespan being 50,000 hours and with very less lumen depreciation till the end of its lifespan, very low maintenance is needed and hence the costs are also low.
The UFO high bay as a dimmable product can be dimmed from 10 volts to 0 volts, 0V being the minimum light level that can be achieved and 10V being the highest level of dimming allowed by the dimmer. At 10 volts, the controlled lighting is at 100% of its potential output. Make sure you have a compatible dimmer for our UFO high bay dimmable light.
The more than standard CRI for UFO high bay helps viewing of objects and surfaces with greater clarity and in their true colors in comparison to what they would look without any artifical lighting.
Motion Sensor (Optional)
The motion sensor comes as an accessory and you can choose to have this with our UFO high bay as it helps in alerting you to an intruder especially when you are away.
The UFO high bay being DLC approved comes within the scope of rebate-eligibility criteria and hence you can be eligible for rebate if you decide to have one of our leading products under the commercial segment -- UFO high bay.
Not every product can have DLC premium certification/approval, the DLC Premium being a high performance classification for luminaires. For this, the luminaire must meet certain criteria such as higher lumen efficacy and lumen maintenance requirement.
The UFO LED high bay light qualifies to be DLC Premium product so as to come under the scope of energy-efficiency rebate programs and incentives. So, when you have this product installed, you become eligible for those rebates and incentives.
|Beam Angle:||110° Beam Angle|
|Certifications:||UL cUL Listed, DLC Premium|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||4000 Kelvin|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.32x11.73 Dia|
|DLC Listed:||DLC Premium|
|Metal Halide Equal:||400 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-40° F to 122° F|
|Safety Rating:||UL cUL Listed, DLC Premium|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|DLC Model no.:||WEN-HB07-100WSACGD1-BH40|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||UF011|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.