UFO LED High Bay Light 100W, 4000K, UL cUL Listed, DLC Premium, For Factory Warehouse Industrial Lighting
Features Of High Bay LED Lights 100W
- A replacement to 400W MH fixture, the LED 100W High Bay fixture helps you save up to 75% of energy per fixture.
- The available Color Temperature is 5700K which makes it an ideal color temperature for indoor space.
- With a lumen output of 14500 Lumens and Lumen Efficacy of 145 Lumens/Watt, LEDMyplace’ UFO High Bay will perform better than any traditional metal halide lights.
- With a lifespan of 50,000 hours, this premium LED light will have your back for years.
- This fixture can easily be mounted with the various mounting option of the unit, reducing installation time to one-fifth of what traditional fixtures consume.
- It gives the freedom to control the brightness with dimming feature ranging from 1V to 10V
- Voltage Input: 120 - 277 Volts
- Beam Angle: 120 Degree
- IP65 rated: Moisture and dust resistance
- cULus, DLC & FCC approved
- IP65: Moisture and dust resistance
- 5 years of Manufacturer's Warranty and 30-day return policy will place you on the safe side.
The hanging ring that comes with our UFO high bay light must be inserted in the lamp's hole and tightened through a bolt on the hanging ring to fix the lamp firmly. Now mount this ring on the ceiling via a hook. For more details, check the complete manufacturer's instructions that come along with the product.
For hook mounting the 150W UFO Round High bay, you must have a heavier hook than the lamp. Make sure the weight of the hook is 3-4 times heavier than the UFO lamp
Thermal Heat Dissipation
The UFO high bay lighting fixtures come with heatsink manufactured out of aluminum for excellent heat dissipation.
Premium LED Chips
To maintain the quality of the product, we use premium LED chips. The chips are packaged inside the product with high precision and accuracy to render the product's maximum operational efficiency.
IP 65 Water Proof
The Ingress Protection rating means our UFO high bay is protected against dust-tight and water ingress coming through a nozzle made possible through a driver inside the product.
Ultra Wide Angle Lens
This product comes with a beam angle that is too wide and not less than 120 degrees, which is utilized for illumination of broad areas and huge spaces.
Our UFO high bay's housing is designed in rugged die-cast aluminum to impart the fixture the necessary durability for withstanding any external tampering.
The average lifespan of the 150W LED UFO lights is 50,000 hours. There is no complaint of lumen depreciation till the end of its lifespan. Installing LED UFO will reduce recurring replacement charges; hence, it is a low-cost maintenance light.
The 150W UFO 5700K High Bay as a 3-step dimmable product can be dimmed from 10 volts to 1 volt, 1V being the minimum light level that can be achieved, and 10V being the highest level of dimming allowed by the dimmer. At 10 volts, the controlled lighting is at 100% of its potential output. Make sure you have a compatible dimmer for our UFO high bay dimmable light. Check 360° 3 Step Dimming Motion & Daylight Sensor for UFO High bay for better understanding.
CRI (Color Rendering Index) for UFO high bay helps in viewing objects and surfaces with greater clarity and in their true colors compared to what they would look without any artificial lighting.
Motion Sensor (Optional)
The motion sensor comes as an accessory, and you can choose to have this with our UFO high bay as it helps in not just alerting an intruder in your facility, but allows you to have much better control of the lighting. The 3 Step Dimmer sensor allows energy saving without compromising comfort. You can also go through the blog mentioned above to get a better hang of this sensor.
The UFO high bay is DLC approved and comes within the scope of rebate-eligibility criteria.
The LED UFO High Bay product is compatible with the following dimmers. These dimmers work perfectly with our lights.
P.S. For any other Dimmer, please contact our customer support or check with your electrician
|Beam Angle:||110 Deg. Beam Angle|
|Certifications:||UL cUL Listed, DLC Premium|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||4000 Kelvin|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.32x11.73 Dia|
|DLC Listed:||DLC Premium|
|Metal Halide Equal:||400 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-40 Deg. F to 122 Deg. F|
|Safety Rating:||UL cUL Listed, DLC Premium|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|DLC Model no.:||WEN-HB07-100WS1BCGD1|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||UF011|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.