5-6 in. Dimmable LED Disk Downlights - 1100 Lumens -15 Watt - 120W Equal - 3000 , 4000 & 5000 Kelvin - Disk Design - 5 Year Warranty
An Energy Star and ETL certified product, our 5-6 inch dimmable LED Disk Downlights are great alternatives to dimmable LED downlights when your ulterior motive is to have a round surface mount light with a sleek design so as to fit in a limited plenum space. These kind of LED disk downlights are low-profile downlights yet they impart certain sophistication to the ceilings.
Available in color temperatures of 3000K, 4000K and 5000K, this LED disk downlight is popular in residential or commercial application mainly because of its ultra wide beam angle (270 degrees) used to illuminate low ceilings. With amazingly high CRI (90+), this LED disc downlight can be great for display lighting when all you want is your objects should look accurate, natural and real in presence of artificial lighting. These LED disc downlights are built to last longer than the conventional halogen or incandescent lights and have a much lesser lumen depreciation than those lights.
The 15W of LED disc downlight can easily replace 120W of conventional lights, thus bringing forth a significant amount of energy-saving, equivalent to 105W. Being dimmable, these downlights allow you to save little more energy.
- 3000K, 4000K and 5000K Color Temperature Option: If you wish to utilize the effects of ambient lighting, choose 3000K; if task lighting, choose 4000K; and if display lighting, use 5000K color temperature. Differet color temperature to suit different needs.
- Easy To Install & Operate: It takes much lesser time to install these LED disc downlights than what it would to install any traditional downlight.
- The Ultrawide Beam Angle: The LED disc downlight with this kind of beam angle is an alternative to directional light. With this beam angle, the LED disk downlight does not highlight any application, rather illuminates the entire area and when you could call it a general purpose lighting. The disc downlight with such ultrawide beam angle is suitable for you when you need ambient lighting and a concentrated light is not your key concern.
- Dimmability: This LED disc downlight is compatible with most standard dimmers available in the market and can provide just the right kind of bright or dark patches when you dim the luminaire. This dimmability feature is also good for energy-savings.
- Lifespan: Not less than 50,000 hours if you are going for this lighting option and even if you use the light for 24 hours.
- High CRI: A specialty feature of LED disc downlight, when it can boost your commercial business in a great way by accurately displaying your merchandise.
- Huge Energy-Savings: Not less than 88%.
- Environment-friendliness: If you care for the environment, here’s an environment-friendly product for you having no toxic chemicals such as mercury or lead.
- Rebates & Warranty Period: Warranty is not less than 5 years when you get a fair chance to explore our product range and if any manufacturing defect found, 30 days return offer. With certification/approvals from ETL and Energy Star, you can be eligible for rebates and incentives.
The installation of this dimmable LED downlight takes place in easy steps with first switching off the power supply and then taking out the existing downlight from the fixture. Next, you must twist the adapter in the socket and then insert the connector into the socket. Insert the dimmable LED downlight trip.
Make sure, you have a compatible dimmer installed for our dimmable LED downlight to dim appropriately. For details, you must read the instruction booklet. If not able to self-install, you must consult an electrician.
No Dark Spot
Nowhere you will find any dark spot when using this dimmable LED downlight in its full non-dimming mode. The light distribution is uniform and even with the light spread at a wider beam angle.
The Color Rendering Index is a measurement of the light source to display the color of objects accurately, realistically and naturally. With reference light as daylight or natural light, CRI is measured on a scale of 0-100. LED lighting products usually have a CRI of 70 or above 70 with different indexes useful to different applications. A CRI of >80 for dimmable LED downlights mean they are good for retail or any other commercial application when the objective is to accurately display the merchandise.
Premium LED Chips
We use the SMD LED chips as one of the premium LED chips on board for best results. For this product, the SMD type is 2835.
Ultra wide Beam
The dimmable LED downlight utilizes a wide beam angle of 120 degree to illuminate large spaces when your objective is to have a non-directional light. The distribution of light is in such a way that no specific objects are highlighted and rather the light distribution is uniform and even.
Slim & Sleek Design
This dimmable LED disk downlight is available in slim & sleek design to allow for easy mounting on low ceilings and in spaces where only ultra-thin lights can be accommodated.
The housing for this dimmable LED downlight is made of rugged die-cast aluminium for better durability.
UV & Mercury Free
The dimmable LED downlight is free from any ultra-violet radiation that may interfere with the immune system of the human body, cause skin cancer and many other diseases including that of the human eyes.
The dimmable LED downlight with a base E-26 means an Edison Screw of 26mm diameter. The dimmable LED downlight with such a base can be retrofitted in those fixtures only that have the sockets for this base type.
The dimmable LED downlight for dimming purposes uses a low-voltage dimming driver. The driver works best for the commercial application having 0-10V systems, thus providing for smooth dimming. Also, this 0-10V driver is compatible with a 0-10V dimmer.
The dimmable LED downlight is an energy-saving option over the conventional lights. When you make a switch from an incandescent or halogen light to our dimmable LED downlight, you bring about 88% in energy savings. This is because, by design, the LED downlights are superior and use the latest technology for less power-drawing from the source.
This product makes you eligible for certain rebates from power companies, the product having approvals/certifications from Energy Star & ETL.
- The FCC-compliance on the lighting products that you buy ensures they are tested for radiation range and are good to be used at home and work from a health point-of-view. Since LED lights are considered unintentional radiators, FCC rules apply to them too. Per FCC, the manufacturers should “use good engineering design and construction techniques, to meet and even exceed the required attenuation of unwanted emissions & extend compliance testing beyond the frequency range guidance traditionally required.”
Green, Eco-Friendly & Mercury-Free
Taking care of the environment is a responsibility that everyone should feel accountable for. The good thing is that lights and luminaries available at LEDMyPlace comply with environmental safety and can be categorized as Green Lights. These lights are completely free from toxic and hazardous chemicals like Mercury and Lead.
Using them, you not only save money, but you help contribute towards reducing the environmental impact of traditional bulbs on the Earth.
5-Year Hassle-free Warranty &
30-Day Return Policy
All our products come with a 5-year manufacturer warranty that gives you peace of mind knowing that in case of any operational fails - we have your back.
If, in case you are not simply satisfied with your order parcel within 30 days of receiving it, you can talk it out with us and look forward to a refund.
For any of the above problems, all you have to do is get connected with one of our Customer Care Executives and we can take it forward from there on.
|Base Type:||Surface mount/Retrofit|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>90 CRI|
|Housing:||Alumium or Iron|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||120 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-4° F TO +122° F|
|Safety Rating:||ETL,Energy star|
|Beam Angle:||120° Beam Angle|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||Dia 7.28x0.79|
|MPN (Part No.):||DW015|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.