As specialists in LED lighting (including manufacturing and wholeselling), LEDMyPlace now has moved on to providing lighting through a more renewable energy resource for two main reasons, with the first reason as -- to be able to meet the demand of its business customers who want to save big on energy bills and second -- to create a more sustainable future by providing an eco-friendly lighting.
LED Solar Flood light is available as a kit in which you have an 80W solar panel, a battery (having 1000 lifecycles), a 30W LED solar flood lamp and a microwave controller or sensor as optional. Available in 3600 lumens and in single color temperature option of 6000K, this LED solar flood light set provides for huge energy savings. Think of the energy savings you could have from LED solar flood light set if LED flood lights alone could bring you 75%. That savings in electrical energy, unsurprisingly, is 100%.
One of the great features of LED solar flood light is -- it doesn’t need an on-site assembly and can be easily installed with a solar panel (photovoltaic module), a solar controller or sensor, a lithium battery and the LED solar flood lamp itself -- all as functional blocks combined together to form an “all-in-one” lighting set.
- Energy-Efficiency Maximised: If LED lighting alone could bring 75% energy-savings, then this product utilising the solar energy can bring about 100% savings in energy. Much less power consumption than traditional -- is what describes well the LED solar flood light set.
- Long Life: This product is built to last for 50,000 hours or more, with solar panel usually lasting for 15-20 years. Hence, fewer replacements of solar LED flood light lamp required within a span of 15-20 years and no lamp replacement required within a span of 50, 000 hours.
- Cost-Savings: 100% energy-savings would mean 100% cost-savings and the only cost you incur is the upfront cost of the product and the replacement costs for the lamp or lithium battery once after every 5-6 years.
- Beam angle & Non-directional Lighting: Utilizing a beam angle of 140x70 degree, the LED solar flood light is used for illumination of wider roads and huge spaces, without highlighting or accentuating any specific object.
- Better Quality Light: The LED solar flood light emits a high-intensity, broad-beamed light due to more number of lumens and 6000K color temperature (daywhite-cool white glow). Additionally, this product is free from any UV or IR radiation and so always preferred over the traditional source of lighting.
- Portable Product With Easy Installation: This lighting set despite having more than one component is very light-weight and so can be taken from one place to another. The installation comes easy, yoke mounting being the method of installation.
- High CRI: This product having a CRI of 80+ promotes safety and security even in remote locations because the objects look clearer, shaper, real and natural in presence of LED solar flood light.
- Instant-On: If the battery is charged completely during the daytime, the light can be instantly-on without having to warm up or cool down.
- Microwave Sensor & Solar Controller: This product can be installed without the microwave sensor but not without the solar controller. If a microwave sensor would help in better security management by alerting you of the intruder, the solar controller helps in wireless monitoring and control of the outdoor lighting system through a remote button.
- An Eco-Friendly Lighting Product: The product has no toxic waste materials such as lead or mercury and hence an environmentally safe product.
By mounting the product on the wall with the help of few wall brackets, the LED solar light can be easily installed. It’s fast and easy installation, doesn’t take more than 30 minutes.
Our LED solar light set has an inbuilt battery that’s strong and made of lithium that helps to provide electrical energy for constant lighting for not less than 12 hours.
Efficient Control System
The MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) controller charges much faster than PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) controller thus ensuring that the battery remains fully charged for as long as the lighting is needed.
Our LED solar light setsare 100% resistant against dust, sand or water (protection against water intrusion up to a meter). So, perfect for damp or wet locations.
The CRI being 80 for all our solar lights means that the objects and spaces reflect their colors real and authentic up to 80% precision in comparison to an ideal or natural light source.
MC4 Plug & Play
The MC4 connectors are electrical connectors utilized for connecting the solar panels. The MC4 system consisting of a plug and a socket design appear together as opposite genders. The MC4 can be directly plugged into our 18V solar panel for quick and easy connection.
140° beam Angle
The wide beam angle for any of our solar lights means that the light beam is spread through wide areas and huge spaces without highlighting any specific area or object. This beam angle is for general purpose lighting and not for accentuated lighting.
With a lifetime of 1000 cycles, our solar lights equipped iwth lithium batteries serve you better than those lighting products having lead batteries. The reasons as to why a lithium battery is high on performance are many but known lesser. The lithium battery in comparison to any lead battery can withstand extreme temperature conditions (both high and low), can charge better, do not discharge quickly, has a longer service life and is environment-friendly.
100% Energy Saving
The energy-savings through the LED solar lights are 100% since it’s the stored energy that is being utilized rather than the grid power supply.
The LED solar lights are eco-friendly because of no toxic waste products like lead or mercury in them. There is no environment-pollution being caused due to our LED solar lights and so our lights are completely safe for use.
Low Maintenance Cost
With any of our LED solar lights not lasting any less than 5-6 years, the only time you will need to make any kind of replacement is when your lithium battery has completed its 1000 cycles and the cost of which is nominal in comparison to the upfront costs of a completely new solar lighting set. Therefore, no replacement and no maintenance of the lighting fixture for many number of years.
Further, there is no complex wiring that is required in LED solar lights unlike in traditional lighting fixtures so the failure of one solar lighting fixture won’t affect the other solar lighting fixtures. These LED solar lights also don’t require any repair becaue they are durable and can withstand harsh weather conditions. All of these lead to a very low maintenance and hence very low maintenance costs.
Inbuilt Surge Protection
The LED solar lighting sets come with 12 KV surge protector so as to protect the fixtures from any lightning or thunder strikes during a bad weather condition.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||6000 Kelvin|
|MPN (Part No.):||SL007|
|Wattage:||30 Watt w/ 80 Watt|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.