Instead of going just LED or just solar, we have come with the latest-in-vogue and a mix of both solar lighting technique and LED lighting technique to give you the combined best -- Solar LED street light. Using less of grid power, solar LED street light comes to be far superior than any traditional lighting products such as incandescent lamp, HID/metal-halide lamp and fluorescent lamp.
LED Solar Street Light to describe in the best way possible is quite an economical way of saving energy. Not only this, since it does not leave any carbon footprints, it’s much more environment-friendly than the non-solar LED lights or the traditional lighting products.
In one of the most attractive lighting product designs and superior quality, the entire solar LED street light set consists of a battery, the solar panel, the microwave controller or sensor and the lighting lamp itself when all the other three are in-built inside the lamp. The lamp available in 40W works with a 90W solar panel to convert solar energy into light energy, providing us with 100% savings in energy (electrical energy). The color temperature of the light is 6000K (cool white light glow) and CRI of the product is more than 80 reflecting more than standard color rendering ability.
Overall, a great product to provide you with high intensity light, high durability, high reliability, high energy-efficiency and low maintenance without requiring any cabling connection onsite and for use on poles of 15-20 feet height.. You have 5 years of warranty from the manufacturer’s end for this product. Also, an IP65 LED driver ensures resistance to dust and moisture, making it suitable for all weather-conditions.
- DC Power Instead of AC Power: This product being solar LED uses direct current instead of an alternating current for low current, low voltage applications. The solar LED lighting product so run by DC power are more efficient in operation since there is no power loss due to AC. The solar powered street light being run off the electrical power supply saves electrical energy and thus helps in protecting the ecosystem.
- High Energy-Efficiency: Producing more lumens per watt than the conventional lights such as HID/metal-halide lamp or incandescent or fluorescent lamp helps save energy up to atleast 95%. Being offgrid, the only power/energy this product consumes is from the charged battery.
- Highly Economical & Reliable: Though the LED lighting has helped us save energy bringing us a lower electric utility bill each month and year after year, the solar power LED street lighting is one alternative method of saving energy in plenitude. It’s an alternative and reliable method of emitting light by conveniently using the natural source of energy -- the solar energy.
- Beam Angle: 140x70 degree. This beam angle is utilized for wide spaces.
- Non-Directional Lighting: There is no electrical energy that is being wasted into light because the solar LED street light lamp uses the beam angle of 140x70 degree (very wide beam angle) for illuminating a wide-enough area and huge spaces rather than highlighting a particular area or an object. Uniform, even and general area/sight lighting is what this product provides us with, being a pole mounted product.
- No UV or Infrared Beam Light Output: The light emitted through the solar LED street light contains no ultraviolet or infrared radiation and hence is completely hazard-free to the human beings. Less eye-strain and no risk of any other disease.
- High CRI: This product having a CRI of 80+ promotes better viewing of objects and surfaces by portraying them as clear, real and natural as possible in exactly the way they would have appeared in presence of natural light or sunlight.
- Long Lifespan: This product lasts for 50,000 hours or more, with solar panel usually lasting for 15-20 years.
- Instant-On: This product does not require any warm-up time or cooling down to stay in operation. Hence, an instant-on solar street lighting effect observed.
- Light Weight, Easy Installation: Since it is light weight, it is portable. So, one can easily lift it and install it. With the complete street light set of solar panel, solar controller or sensor, lighting fixture, battery, a flange, wires and solar brackets, the installation is easy, if not super easy.
- Low maintenance Needed: Since the lifespan of the product is 50,000 hours or more and the solar panel usually lasting not less than 15-20 years, you might need to go for just 1 replacement of the lamp but not the entire fixture or lighting set. On the whole, very low maintenance required before or after 50,000 hours.
- Motion Detection Through Microwave Sensor: With solar LED street light now gaining traction, you will also need to have microwave sensor operated remotely through a solar controller. Also known as Radar or Doppler sensor, this sensor helps detect any motion (including walking, running or crawling) of human intruders in any outdoor environment. Since this sensor is in-built and not as an accessory, there is no hassle of separate installation.
- Durable & Excellent Heat Dissipation: The housing of the lamp is in a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy to resist corrosion, any other wear or tear, external damage. At the same time, dissipates heat effectively so very less loss of electrical energy into heat unlike the conventional light fixtures.
- An Eco-Friendly Lighting Product: Since, the product does not contain any toxic waste products, it does not leave any carbon footprint thus saving the environment at all costs.
By mounting the product on the wall with the help of few wall brackets, the LED solar light can be easily installed. It’s fast and easy installation, doesn’t take more than 30 minutes.
Our LED solar light set has an inbuilt battery that’s strong and made of lithium that helps to provide electrical energy for constant lighting for not less than 12 hours.
Efficient Control System
The MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) controller charges much faster than PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) controller thus ensuring that the battery remains fully charged for as long as the lighting is needed.
Our LED solar light setsare 100% resistant against dust, sand or water (protection against water intrusion up to a meter). So, perfect for damp or wet locations.
The CRI being 80 for all our solar lights means that the objects and spaces reflect their colors real and authentic up to 80% precision in comparison to an ideal or natural light source.
MC4 Plug & Play
The MC4 connectors are electrical connectors utilized for connecting the solar panels. The MC4 system consisting of a plug and a socket design appear together as opposite genders. The MC4 can be directly plugged into our 18V solar panel for quick and easy connection.
120° beam Angle
The wide beam angle for any of our solar lights means that the light beam is spread through wide areas and huge spaces without highlighting any specific area or object. This beam angle is for general purpose lighting and not for accentuated lighting.
With a lifetime of 1000 cycles, our solar lights equipped iwth lithium batteries serve you better than those lighting products having lead batteries. The reasons as to why a lithium battery is high on performance are many but known lesser. The lithium battery in comparison to any lead battery can withstand extreme temperature conditions (both high and low), can charge better, do not discharge quickly, has a longer service life and is environment-friendly.
100% Energy Saving
The energy-savings through the LED solar lights are 100% since it’s the stored energy that is being utilized rather than the grid power supply.
The LED solar lights are eco-friendly because of no toxic waste products like lead or mercury in them. There is no environment-pollution being caused due to our LED solar lights and so our lights are completely safe for use.
Low Maintenance Cost
With any of our LED solar lights not lasting any less than 5-6 years, the only time you will need to make any kind of replacement is when your lithium battery has completed its 1000 cycles and the cost of which is nominal in comparison to the upfront costs of a completely new solar lighting set. Therefore, no replacement and no maintenance of the lighting fixture for many number of years.
Further, there is no complex wiring that is required in LED solar lights unlike in traditional lighting fixtures so the failure of one solar lighting fixture won’t affect the other solar lighting fixtures. These LED solar lights also don’t require any repair becaue they are durable and can withstand harsh weather conditions. All of these lead to a very low maintenance and hence very low maintenance costs.
Inbuilt Surge Protection
The LED solar lighting sets come with 12 KV surge protector so as to protect the fixtures from any lightning or thunder strikes during a bad weather condition.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||6000 Kelvin|
|MPN (Part No.):||SL004|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Wattage:||40 Watt w/ 90 Watt|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.