About 2x4 LED Panel Light Fixture - Dimmable
Illuminate your offices indoor areas by the energy-efficient 2x4 LED flat panel lights. These slim and sleek designed Panel lights can be easily installed and emits flickr-free white lights for a better working ambiance
In your commercial space, lighting is one of the key aspects to retain clients or employees. Poor lighting reflects upon your business practices and casts a bad light on your choices. Therefore it is important for you to choose the right kind of panel lights for the prosperity of your business.
2X4 LED ceiling panel lights present the right solution for your lighting needs. Be it your office or any other place, these panel lights will give you quality lighting no matter what. Highly energy-efficient and long-lasting, these panel lights are suitable for a wide variety of locations.
These LED panel lights 2X4 are also dimmable which comes in handy when the lighting needs to be adjusted.
The 2X4 panel lights come in two different wattage options which are
- 50-watt: This panel light replaces traditional panel light of 165-watts.
- 70-watt: This panel light is a suitable replacement for 180-watt traditional panel light.
2X4 panel light comes in two lumen options of 6500 and 7000 lumens.
2x4 LED Panel Lights are cost-efficient
Start saving money on energy and maintenance by replacing inefficient fluorescent troffers with these 2x4 LED panels, which use less energy and last for years. These fixtures come in various color temperatures, allowing you to tailor the lighting to your specific needs. Choose a fixture that generates a warmer light, around 3000 Kelvin, if you prefer the light of halogen lamps. Studies have shown that a cooler white Kelvin temperature is ideal for vision, concentration, alertness, and efficiency in testing rooms, hospitals, and dentist offices. A low-glare lens on LED panels helps to spread light and remove dark spots uniformly.
Ceiling LED panel lights are lightweight, allowing for one-person installation to a T-bar grid, saving time and money over similar fixtures. They are an excellent choice for ceilings with small space above due to their thin design. Some LED panels can also be suspended from the ceiling using cables. Other panels come with an emergency battery that can provide illumination for up to 90 minutes in a power failure event.
2x4 LED Flat Panel Lights
Our inventory of 2x4 LED flat panel light fixtures provides various choices to satisfy your unique location needs with ease and affordability. We have the finest quality 2x4 LED flat panel light fixtures for dependable performance and high-quality construction. Every lighting fixture has been manufactured to the highest quality requirements for a long-lasting lighting solution. These LED flat panel 2x4 troffers are available in a number of lumen outputs depending on wattage. To ensure that you and your application use the least amount of energy, look for the highest lumen to watt ratio.
Most 2 x 4 LED flat panel light fixtures are not entirely flat on the backside to accommodate the LED drivers, usually around 3 inches thick; however, check the correct thickness requirements. Flat panel fixtures are ideal for suspended ceilings with limited space. The lighting provided by LED flat panels is generally even and friendly to the eye. Even when it comes to dimming flat panels, make sure to check the specifications on each fixture; however, most offer a 0-10V dimming option.
Reasons to choose 2x4 LED Panel lights
- There are numerous compelling reasons to install 2x4 drop ceiling led light fixtures in your room.
- The size is suitable for a broad light spread in various situations.
- This type of light fixture provides an even, continuous light source pleasing to the eye.
- LED lamps have the longest lamp life and are also the most energy-efficient. They can generate a high lumen output for a bright fixture while using a small amount of energy.
- The flat panel design is simple to set up and adds a good light source to a variety of settings.
Advantages of LED panel lights
Surface mount led flat panel offers a lot of advantages over conventional fluorescent panels. Some of these advantages are discussed below.
This in turn also proves to be beneficial for the environment because less electricity gets demanded from the grid this reducing the emission of greenhouse gases.
- Long-lasting: 2x4 drop ceiling led light fixtures are long-lasting as they are tested to continuously perform for more than 50,000 hours. This means once you install these lights you will not have to think about a replacement for at least 5.7 years.
- High CRI: Color rendering index is the measure of a light’s ability to render colors as they are truly supposed to be. LED panel lights have a CRI of more than 80 which means that these lights render colors of any object with a 20% margin or error as compared to daylight.