About Post-Top Lights
It is not what one lamp post can do, it is about how much beauty one LED Post Top Light can provide. Outdoor Post Lights provide the needed beauty and style to your walkways, swimming pool areas and other such outdoor places.
These lights create a positive aura in the surroundings where these lights spread. Creating a tranquil dignity, these lights enhance the beauty of your outdoor space. Loaded with features, these lights not just stand out because of their beauty, but also for their utility.
Let us go through the various features of this amazing modern outdoor post light.
Features Of LED Post Lighting
There are various features of these amazing lighting fixtures like the photocell, energy-efficiency, etc. Let us look at those individually in detail.
- Dimmable: These lights are dimmable and have the feature of being dimmed on demand. This makes these lights suitable for mood lighting. The dimmable function work with the availability of a dimmer which fluctuates the voltage between 0-10 volts.
- Photocell: A photocell is a type of resistor which detects the presence of lights and based on that input switches the light on or off. This function is called ‘dusk to dawn’ because these lights switch on automatically at dusk and switch back off at dawn. This helps in saving energy as there is no unnecessary wastage of light.
Advantages Of Using LED Post Top Lights
Types Of Lamp Post Light Fixtures
Classification based on wattage
Post Top lights are available in multiple wattages and because of the high energy-efficiency replace a much higher wattage conventional light. Here are the various post top lights.
- 60 watt which replaces 100 watt conventional light
- 75 watt which replaces 250 watt conventional light
- 80 watt which replaces 150 watt conventional light
- 100 watt which replaces 300 watt conventional light
- 150 watt which replaces 400 watt conventional light
Classification based on body finish
There are two types of body finishes available in post top lights which are
- Bronze finish
- Black finish
Classification based on color temperature
There are two color temperatures available which are
- 5700 Kelvin which gives out a day-white light
- 5000 Kelvin which gives out a super white light