BR30 LED Light Bulb - 9 Watt - 40W Equivalent - 650 Lumens - 3000 Kelvin Soft White - E26 - CRI80 - Dimmable
The LED BR30 Light Bulb with a color temperature of 3000K, available to you in 9W can easily replace an incandescent bulb of 40W. Having an E26 base, this BR30 bulb has a reflective coating on the inside to direct the light beam forward. With a wide beam angle of more than 45 degrees, it can be used for concentrated lighting covering large areas. Because of reflective coating on its outside, this BR30 bulb can easily direct the light in a forward direction. This bulb can reduce your energy consumption by 90% and can effectively be utilized for detail-oriented household work. While the bulb’s dimming capability allows you to dim the light from 0-10V during the downtime, a CRI of 80+ helps objects display their true colors when display lighting is your topmost criteria. As a UL listed product, this bulb guarantees its safety standard, allowing you to stay under safe limits. This product is available to you with a hassle-free, 3-year warranty period.
- Long Lifespan: This bulb does not last less than 15,000 hours, providing you with a hassle-free usage and low-maintenance and operation costs.
- Energy-Efficiency: This product can bring significant reduction in your electricity bill, once you switch from any conventional light bulb to this one.
- 3000K Color Temperature: This color temperature can provide for warm white glow that has more of yellowish hue but less of white. Good for cozy, inviting atmosphere and involving less detail. Good for kitchens, bathrooms, restaurants etc.
- Wide Flood Beam Angle: A beam angle of 90 degree can illuminate any wide area without accentuating any specific object. This
- Pollution-Free: Free from any mercury in it, the BR30 bulb does not contribute to any environmental pollution. By thus saving the environment, you save yourself.
- Safe Lighting: Free from any UV or IR radiation, this BR30 bulb does not cause any human health hazard and thus enables a completely safe lighting.
- Easy Installation: This BR30 bulb coming with a base type -- E26 can easily retrofit any regular incandescent light bulb fixture.
Our bulbs do not need any warm-up or cooling down in extreme contrast with the traditional bulbs and hence have a higher operational efficiency. Thus, they are an instant-on.
Our BR20 dimmable LED light bulbs come with a medium or standard base size that fits into almost all standard light bulb sockets. Made of aluminium, these E26 bases are rust and corrosion resistant.
All our A-type bulbs have a CRI of 80+ and that means the bulbs provide for lighting in which the objects may look real up to the extent of 80% in comparison to an ideal or a natural light source
UV and Mercury Free
It’s not just the ultraviolet rays of sunlight that can cause various skin diseases, eye diseases or any regular illness. The UV radiation in the artificial light could equally be harmful and which has scientifically been proven. To that end, all our products including bulbs are free from any harmful infrared or ultraviolet radiation.
No Dark Spot
All our bulbs utilizing the latest solid state lighting technology are premium quality bulbs and such bulbs when installed in any area can virtually eliminate all the dark spots, thus keeping your area well-illuminated at all times.
Our bulbs being dimmable have the capacity to dim down from 10 volts to 0 volts, resulting in further energy-savings on top of what you achieve by switching from any conventional light bulb to our LED bulbs.
Whether in office or at home, an LED light bulb beats the traditional bulbs in terms of energy-savings by replacing any existing lighting fixture that could be halogen, incandescent or a CFL. While you may experience a higher upfront costs of LED bulbs, these bulbs work to your advantage in the long run by saving 90% in electricity consumption and thus you have a lower utility bill month after month and year after year.
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||80 CRI|
|Damp Location:||Damp Location|
|Life Hours:||15,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||BL035|
|Replaces Fluorescent :||65 Watt Replacement|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||3000 Kelvin|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.76x5.23|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated:||YES|
|Power Factor:||> 0.7|
|Safety Rating:||UL, ES|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.