A19 LED Light Bulb - 9 Watt - 40W Equivalent - 800 Lumens - 4000 Kelvin - E26
Now illuminate your residential living space including living room, dining hall, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, study room or reading room with our LED A-type bulbs as they are energy-saving, low-maintenance bulbs with a comparatively much longer lifespan (50,000 hours) than any conventional light bulb. They are a convenient retrofit to any traditional lighting bulb (such as an incandescent bulb or CFL) with an E-26 standard screw-in socket. The 9W A19 LED light Bulb can easily replace up to 40 watts of any conventional light bulb and bring 75% of savings in your utility expenses. Available in color temperature of 4000K and with a CRI of 80+, this A19 bulb can deliver 800 lumens. AUL, ETL, DLC & Energy Star product available with 3 years of manufacturer’s warranty.
- Easy Retrofit: The 9W A19 bulb comes with an E26 base and hence can be installed effortlessly in conventional lighting fixtures.
- The 4000K Color Temperature: This A19 bulb provides for a warm-cool, neutral-white light color glow that can provide you with task lighting environment and also ambience. Best for indoor living spaces.
- Perfectly Safe For Indoor Use: The A19 bulbs are mercury-free and lead-free. They also are free from any harmful UV and IR radiation and hence perfect for indoor living spaces.
- A Cost-Saving product With A Long Lifespan: Lasting at least 5 times longer than any conventional light bulb, this A19 bulb will last for not less than 50,000 hours. Because of such long lifespan, you save on your maintenance & replacement costs.
- Internal Heat-Sink: The LED A19 bulb is designed to dissipate any unwanted heat that it may emit during its normal operation through an internal heat sink made of aluminum.
- A Glare-Free Light With Excellent Color-Rendering: The light emitted is soft and uniform so no harsh glare to the human eye thus providing for a cozy and soothing environment. Further, the CRI of 80+ lets you see objects and surfaces as they are up to 90% accuracy in comparison to an ideal light source.
- 3 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty: A 3 years of warranty is provided from the manufacturer’s end to provide customers a quality product together with great customer service.
Our bulbs do not need any warm-up or cooling down in extreme contrast with the traditional bulbs and hence have a higher operational efficiency. Thus, they are instant-on.
Our R20/BR20 LED light bulbs come with a medium or standard base size that fits into almost all standard light bulb sockets. Made of aluminium, these E26 bases are rust and corrosion resistant.
All our R20/BR20 bulbs have a CRI of 80+ and that means the bulbs provide for lighting in which the objects may look real up to the extent of 80% in comparison to an ideal or a natural light source.
UV and Mercury Free
It’s not just the ultraviolet rays of sunlight that can cause various skin diseases, eye diseases or any regular illness. The UV radiation in the artificial light could equally be harmful and which has scientifically been proven. To that end, all our products including bulbs are free from any harmful infrared or ultraviolet radiation.
Our bulbs are also flicker-free unlike any of the conventional light bulbs such as incandescent or halogen bulbs. These bulbs need no warm up and hence are an instant-on without any flickering effect. This flickering can disrupt your ongoing activity and if it’s on a consistent basis may cause irritation and sometimes seious ailments.
No Dark Spot
All our bulbs utilizing the latest solid-state lighting technology are premium quality bulbs and such bulbs when installed in any area can virtually eliminate all the dark spots, thus keeping your area well-illuminated at all times.
Whether in office or at home, an LED light bulb beats the traditional bulbs in terms of energy-savings by replacing any existing lighting fixture that could be halogen, incandescent or a CFL. While you may experience a higher upfront costs of LED bulbs, these bulbs work to your advantage in the long run by saving 90% in electricity consumption and thus you have a lower utility bill month after month and year after year.
Most of our bulbs are either DLC or Energy Star certified indicating that you can be a part of the rebate programme offered by the public utility companies.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||4000 Kelvin|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.3x4.4|
|Life Hours:||15,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||BL044|
|Replaces Fluorescent :||60 Watt Replacement|
|Beam Angle:||200° Beam Angle|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||80 CRI|
|Damp Location:||Damp Location|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated:||YES|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.