2 ft. x 4 ft. LED T-Bar Panel Light, 40W/50W/60W Wattage Adjustable, 3000K/4000K/5000K CCT Changeable, Dimmable, 6600LM, ETL & DLC Listed, Perfect For Offices, Schools, Hospitals
- Translation missing: en.products.product.sale_price
Enjoy the fine quality lighting of these 2X4 LED T-Bar Panel Light which is 40W/50W/60W Wattage Adjustable in capacity and will give your office a redefined modern look. The CRI of the product is more than 80 which will give you a clear crisp rendition of colors. A special feature of these 2X4 panel lights is 3 in 1 dimming which will give you enhanced control of your office lighting. The beam angle of this light is 120 degrees which will give quality lighting in a much wider area. The product is rated IP40 which means that this panel light is protected from wires and other tools greater than 1mm. This panel light is also DLC certified which means that this product is eligible for a rebate.
Features of 2x4ft LED T-Bar Panel Light Fixture:
Being able to convert 95% of the electricity into light, this product is highly energy-efficient and only 5% of the electricity is wasted as heat. This is in stark contrast to conventional lights which convert only 5% of the energy and the rest 95% of the electricity gets wasted as heat.
Because of its high energy efficiency, this product does not require much electricity thus putting less pressure on the grid. This, in turn, reduces the carbon footprint of the planet.
CRI or color rendering index measures the ability of a light source to accurately render colors. The CRI of this panel light is more than 80 which means that this light renders color with an accuracy of 80% when compared to an ideal light source such as daylight.
This panel light is IP40 rated which means that this product is protected from wires and sharp objects greater than 1mm.
These LED ceiling lights can be installed in multiple ways such as built-in installation, recessed, mounted.
This flat LED ceiling light has a wide beam angle of 120 degrees which means that this light will illuminate a wide area.
This panel light has a slim and sleek design having a thickness of 1.5cm which offers a great look and a superior design.
The product has a rugged construction thanks to its aluminum frame which not only offers durability but also doubles as a heat sink.
|Beam Angle:||120° Angle|
|Certifications:||ETL, DLC Listed|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||3000K/4000K/5000K CCT Changeable|
|IP Rating:||IP40 Rated|
|Light Distribution:||120 LM/W|
|MPN (Part No.):||PN024|
|Replaces:||200 Watt Replacement|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Operating Temperature:||-4 Degree F To +113 Degree F|
Be the first to ask a question about this.