LED Canopy Light, 15600 Lumens, 150 Watt, 525 Watt Metal Halide Equal, 5700 Kelvin, 100-277VAC, LED Gas Station Light
The 150W LED Canopy Light being available in a slim and sleek design and color temperature of 5700K is a high-performance light fixture, capable of being mounted on any soffit/canopy. Because of its unique design and features, it’s the best outdoor lighting fixture applicable to any industrial or commercial premise but most particularly to gas stations. In extreme contrast to conventional metal-halides or sodium-vapor lamps, this 150W canopy light fixture can bring in 75% of energy savings by conveniently replacing 525W of the same. This product is available in color temperatures of 5700K with a CRI of >80 while delivering lumens up to 15600. The 110 Degree beam angle neither is too wide to illuminate huge spaces nor is too narrow to leave dark spots in the area.
The housing constructed of rugged die-cast aluminum with an integral heat sink makes it an ideal luminaire for businesses requiring long hours of operation. Its internal driver rated as an IP65 (a requirement for dust and moisture resistance) makes it suitable even to damp locations. Together with a long lifespan and eco-friendliness, this 150W LED canopy light is an instant-on without any flickering and humming.
Features of LED Canopy Light, 150 Watt, 5700 Kelvin:
- Luminous Flux: 15600 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 5700K
- Input voltage: 100-277VAC
- Rebate-eligible with your power company
- IP65* rated - Developed for outdoor applications
- cUL, DLC & FCC Approved**
The LED Canopy light can be easily installed by undertaking surface mounting and in places where the temperature does not exceed 104 degrees F. While the product can not be recess mounted, it is installed by mounting the fixture plate to J-Box with two screws. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for complete installation steps.
Housed in a rugged die-cast aluminium, the product is built for protection from rust, corrosion, any external stress or strain.
Thermal Heat Dissipation
The product comes with an internal heat sink made of aluminium for dissipating the heat that is produced during its operation.
Premium LED Chips
In order to maintain highest quality of the product, we use premium LED chips from Epistar. The chips are packaged inside the product with high precision and accuracy to render maximum operational efficiency to the product.
IP 65 Rated
The internal driver inside the LED canopy light is rated as IP65 which means the product is ensured against dust and water coming from a nozzle.
Very Wide Beam Angle
The product has a very wide beam angle (also known as very wide flood) for illumination of large areas and spaces without highlighting any specific object. This kind of beam angle works best for low-ceilings. There is a limited light loss with this kind of beam angle.
Low Maintenance Cost
The LED canopy lights from LEDMyPlace are designed to last for not less than 50,000 hours and that means there is no hassle of replacing the lamp.
A CRI of 80 is considered fair, if not very high but this is what is preferred in case of any outdoor lighting. This color rendering is effective for gas station lighting, parking lot lighting, or any area/site lighting.
Shatter Proof Lens
The LED canopy light has a shatterproof lens so that it will be unbreakable when exposed to external stress or strain.
Being DLC premium approved, this product can make you eligible for rebates from the power companies that have any harmful effects on the human body. This product makes you eligible for rebates, being DLC approved.
- UL (Underwriter Laboratories) certification is recognized by NRTL (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories) – an organization regulated by OSHA (U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration). Commonly seen on electrical products, a UL certificate signifies that the products are safe to use in public spaces. They are checked for hazardous elements and once the lights pass the test, they are certified by UL.
- The FCC-compliance on the lighting products that you buy ensures they are tested for radiation range and are good to be used at home and work from a health point-of-view. Since LED lights are considered unintentional radiators, FCC rules apply to them too. Per FCC, the manufacturers should “use good engineering design and construction techniques, to meet and even exceed the required attenuation of unwanted emissions & extend compliance testing beyond the frequency range guidance traditionally required.”
- DLC (DesignLights Consortium) is a non-governmental organization aimed at providing high-quality lights. DLC certified lights are energy-efficient, they perform better, and are also eligible for rebates, helping you further add to the savings. A DLC certification “promotes quality, performance, and energy efficient commercial sector lighting solutions through collaboration among its federal, regional, state, utility, and energy efficiency program members, luminaire manufacturers, & lighting designers etc.”
Green, Eco-Friendly & Mercury-Free
Taking care of the environment is a responsibility that everyone should feel accountable for. The good thing is that lights and luminaries available at LEDMyPlace comply with environmental safety and can be categorized as Green Lights. These lights are completely free from toxic and hazardous chemicals like Mercury and Lead.
Using them, you not only save money, but you help contribute towards reducing the environmental impact of traditional bulbs on the Earth.
5-Year Hassle-free Warranty &
30-Day Return Policy
All our products come with a 5-year manufacturer warranty that gives you peace of mind knowing that in case of any operational fails - we have your back.
If, in case you are not simply satisfied with your order parcel within 30 days of receiving it, you can talk it out with us and look forward to a refund.
For any of the above problems, all you have to do is get connected with one of our Customer Care Executives and we can take it forward from there on.
|Beam Angle:||110° Beam Angle|
|Certifications:||UL, DLC Listed|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700 Kelvin|
|DLC Model no.:||WEN-CP-150W-231X|
|Housing:||Die Cast Aluminium|
|Operating Temprature:||-4° F TO +113° F|
|Replaces:||525 Watt Replacement|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||15 x 1.75 x 15 in|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||CN005|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the size.
They are 15in x 15in x 1.5in for both 150W Canopy styles.
Does it have a driver that is replaceable?
You may reach out to our customer support team if there is any requirement to replace the driver for this particular fixture.