Outdoor RGB LED Strip Lights - 12V LED Tape Light w/ DC Connector - 126 Lumens/ft. with Power Supply and Controller (KIT)
These LED strip lights have a wattage of 57.75W can emit 3 additional colors RGB - Red, Green, and Blue. The product contains 60 LEDs per meter with an input voltage of 12VDC. This IP68 rated strip light is designed to work for outdoor conditions and work best there. With 10mm PCB, the product can be installed with a 3M adhesive tape. Applications for this outdoor LED strip light are enormous and it can brighten up both indoor and outdoor spaces including cabinets, under-cabinets, windows, sconces, patios, landscapes, vehicles, etc. With an RGB controller that comes with a wireless touch-color RF remote to control RGB lights, you can choose different color modes, and also adjust brightness levels. It also comes paired with 72W Desktop LED Power Supply, to drive a constant current of 3 amperes.
- Standard 5.5mm DC wire plug:- Another inbox integration is a male/female barrel connector to a screw terminal adapter. Best suit for LED strip lights, this adapter converts bare wires to a male/female DC plug.
- Dimmable:-These lights also come equipped with pulse width modulation dimmer, which is wired in between the strip light and power supply.
- High Lumen Output:-The 12VDC LED strip light is super energy efficient and bright as well. The total lumen output of these lights is around 126 lumens per foot.
- Multi-purpose Lights:-Since these light have a high lumen output, they could be used for task lighting, accent or mood lighting in both outdoor and indoor spaces.
- 50,000 Life hours:-LED lights in general, have a total lifespan of 50,000 hours. Also, thanks to their sturdy construction, these lights long and very durable as well.
- Cut Into Strip:-These light strips could be cut into particular lengths for indoor and outdoor uses. Although lights use their waterproofing abilities by doing so.
- High Efficiency:- LED lights are super energy efficient, hence they save a lot of money in the long run of time.
- Ultra-Wide Beam Angle:-LED strip lights render light in the beam angle of 180 degrees. These lights can cast shadows in a large area, inside or outside.
- Plug & Play:-With the use of a power supply driver/adapter in the kit, you can plug this LED strip light directly into the wall to power it up.
- Flexible:-These lights could be cut into working lengths of strips, plus these are plug and play as well! This could not get more flexible.
- IP 68 Rating:-These lights are IP 68 rated, which means that they can be used underwater also.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.