T8 4ft 18W LED Tube Glass 5000K Clear Single Ended power
4ft. LED Tube Glass 1800 Lumens - 18 Watt - 50W Equivalent - LED Tube Glass - 5000 Kelvin - Clear - Single Ended Power - 4FT LED Light Bulbs
The 4ft. LED tube glass of 18W available in 5000K color temperature and having a CRI of >80 can deliver lumens up to 1800. It is an excellent substitute for T8, T10 & T12 fluorescent tubes. This 18W can safely and easily replace fluorescent tube of 50W and bring an energy-savings of 32W. Thus, a lower utility bill for you every month. This 18W will work without a ballast, hence the existing ballast must be bypassed and directly wired to the line source for the tube fixture to work. These 18W LED tubes are housed in rugged die-cast aluminium for an efficient heat dissipation. For the standard ceiling height, these LED tubes having a beam angle of >220 degree emit enough bright light, have a long lifespan and have a shatterproof coating, unlike the fluorescent tubes that were of inferior light quality, typically low lifespan and usually with no shatterproofing.
- Instant Start: In extreme contrast with fluorescent tubes, the 4ft. 18W LED tube glass operates without any flickering or buzzing when it starts.
- Better Thermal Management Than The Conventional fluorescent Tubes: The LED tube unlike the fluorescent tube does not warm up so often and hence does not require cooling down. In places where you need consistent lighting throughout the day and night, fluorescent tubes will not work and LED tube then is the best choice.
- Easy To Install, Easy To Operate & Maintain: Briefly enough, since the 4ft. 18W LED tube is single ended for power source, you need to unscrew the ballast after cutting off the hot and neutral wires and the socket lead wires. Once the ballast is unscrewed and removed, you need to connect the input wires (those that are coming from the building) to the output wires and make a direct connection. You can either undertake self-installation or if facing a difficulty, consult an electrician.
- Once your installation is complete, the operation & maintenance is fairly simple and easy. You can have a hassle-free lighting for as long as the tube lasts.
- 30 Days Return Policy & 3 Years Of Manufacturer’s Warranty: If however you are not satisfied with our product, you have a 30 days return guarantee from us.
- Use Non Shunted tomb stones With This Tube.
This LED tube requires you to either remove the ballast or bypass it. We have prepared a step-by-step guide to help you bypass the ballast to successfully install your LED tube.
Whether it’s 2ft, 4ft or 8ft LED tube, one of the jaw-dropping features of LED tubes is that they don’t flicker unlike what you would have definitely observed in case of fluorescent tubes. The LED tubes start instantly and once they start, they don’t flicker and produce a humming sound.
The LED tubes accepts an input voltage of 120V-277V. You can go for a waterproof transformer in case you don’t have this voltage and wish to convert this voltage range to some other.
Low Maintenance Cost
The LED tubes will require low or no maintenance if you are going for a ballast bypass option of LED tube installation. Though not very frequent, but you may have to replace the ballasts once in the total lifetime of LED tubes, if you are going for ballast compatibility option and hence you will have to bear with slightly higher maintenance costs when choosing the former option.
>50,000 Life Hours
The lifespan of LED tubes is no less than 50,000 hours or 5.7 years, if the tubes are operated upon for 24 hours a day. Can last longer, if the tubes are kept ON for only 12 hours a day.
The CRI being greater than 80 for LED tubes, whatever object comes in the light distribution range appears to be real and natural up to 80% extent on a CRI scale of 1-100 and as it would have appeared in the natural light.
220 Degree Beam Angle
All our LED tubes which come in glass have a 220-degree beam angle. This beam angle is used for very huge spaces and wider areas.
Designed especially for applications where need a wide lighting area.L06G-V long lifetime and low lumen depreciation reducing the maintenance costs due to L06G-V slim aluminum form, optical and driver integrated.
The LED tubes can save energy up to 75% in extreme contrast with fluorescent tubes that consume lot of energy to bring you a higher energy bill. We highly recommend going for our LED tubes that are an excellent combo of lumen brightness and energy-savings.
Aluminium Heat Sink
The LED tubes have a big heat sink made of aluminium and that’s a pretty good reason as to why the LED tubes don’t warm up too soon to be in consistent operation. This is in extreme contrast with the fluorescent tubes that warmed up too soon and required cooling down to operate efficiently.
Embedded inside the LED tube is a high quality standalone chip -- SMD LED -- made from many number of chips to ensure high performance and reliability.
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||47.76*1.02*1.02|
|IP Rating:||IP20 Rated|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||TB009|
|Replaces Fluorescent :||50 W|
|Beam Angle:||>220° Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5000 Kelvin|
|LED Type:||SMD LEDs|
|Operating Temprature:||-4° F TO +113° F|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
When you use your LED bulb and remove the ballast do the tombstones need to shunted or non-shunted to operate correctly?
These tubes will need non-shunted tombstones!
Do you need to change the light fixture when using LED T8 4ft Tube Glass from florescent T8 4ft tube?
These tubes will replace any T8 or T12 tube but since they're single-ended power, they need to be wired with Hot and Neutral on one side only once you remove your exisitng ballast in the fixture. Then you add a non-shunted tombstone to that wired side. The other side doesn't get wired.
What is a non shunted tombstone?
It's a socket, or lampholder, with 2 separate points of contact for 2 different currents to flow. So one is ended when wiring Single-Ended Power tubes (as you selected,) because you wire Hot and Neutral to one side only, and add that non-shunted tombstone to that wired side. What that does it allows Hot wire to feed into one hole, Neutral wire into other hole, since they're seprate currents.
Will these bulbs cause FM radio interference?
We have no way of knowing for sure. But this has happened in rare instances. Most of the time if the customer moves the radio, it corrects the problem.