T8 6ft. LED Cooler Light/Freezer Tube - 5200 Lumens - 40Watt - 100W Equivalent - 5000 Kelvin - V Shape Cooler Clear - DLC Approved
No matter how bright the fluorescent tubes may look, they are not worth what LED-based cooler tubes are. Today, an LED cooler tube is available to you in a variety of shapes and sizes, carrying benefits that have prompted many commercial and industrial business owners to replace their fluorescent cooler tubes in the recent past.
The T8 6ft LED freezer/cooler clear tube of 40W comes in V shape with 5000K color temperature and a CRI of more than 80, providing us with excellent energy-savings, a neutral white-daywhite light color glow and more than standard Color Rendering Index. An LED cooler tube makes for an excellent lighting option as the lighting enabled through it is uniform and even, improving the look of any food merchandise, that otherwise may look dull and unenticing.
- High Performance Enabled At Sub-zero temperature: It is to be noted that at a temperature below zero, the fluorescent tubes fail. With rigorous testing conducted on our LED cooler tubes, a T8 6ft LED cooler tube can function even at very low temperatures.
- Clear Tube With Zero Risk Of Glass-Breakage: The light diffuser does not contain any glass, hence no risk of glass-breakage.
- 5000K Color Temperature: This color temperature provides for neutral white-daywhite light color glow.
- Excellent Heat Dissipation: Any heat that is emitted by the fixture can easily be dissipated through a big aluminum heat sink embedded inside the 40W 6ft LED cooler tube.
- Very Wide Beam Angle: The 6ft LED cooler tube comes with 180-degree beam angle, enabling illumination of any food merchandize over a larger area.
- Polycarbonate Finish: The cooler tube has the finishing of polycarbonate and hence it’s durable, making it withstand any external tampering.
- IP54 Rating: This cooler tube is protected from dust and water, with a limited protection against dust and against water coming from any direction.
- Long Lifespan: The cooler tube is built to last for 50,000 hours if operated upon for 24 hours a day. May last longer if used only for 12 hours in a day.
- Energy-Saving: This product can bring 75% savings in energy by replacing 100W of the fluorescent tube.
- Rebate-Eligible Product: This product being DLC approved makes you eligible for the rebate.
- Warranty: A 5 years of hassle-free warranty is ensured from the manufacturer’s end.
The installation of LED cooler tube comes easy with few screws to mount the cooler tube fixture on any surface of the cooler and then making few wire connections. You must make sure that while you daisy-chain several cooler tubes in a series, the total wattage shouldn’t exceed 200 watts. For details, you must read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions in full.
With a more than standard Color Rendering Index, the troffer can help viewing of objects in their true colors with an 80% efficiency in comparison to a natural light source.
Though limited, but our Cooler tubes have an excellent protection against dust and water, the ingress of water inside the tube from any direction.
The fluorescent tubes when switched on, flickered and produced a humming sound. Our LED cooler tubes have been tested rigorously to provide for a flicker-free lighting without any buzzing.
Our LED cooler tubes can operate effectively at extreme high or extreme low temperatures, with the tubes carrying an internal heat sink made of aluminium.
180° Beam Angle
All our LED cooler tubes come with 180 degree beam angle, enabling illumination of any food merchandize over a larger area. The light distribution is uniform and even, with no dark spots to be seen anywhere.
The cooler tubes are designed to provide for 75% savings in energy, when you make a switch from conventional fluorescent tubes to our LED cooler tubes.
Aluminum Heat Sink
The heat sink made of aluminium allows for excellent dissipation of heat. And, that is why, our cooler tubes never fail until and unless they have reached the end of their lifespan.
Low Maintenance Cost
With a 50,000 hours of lifespan, very low lumen depreciation until the end of its lifespan, our cooler tube leaves you with no or low maintenance cost.
50,000 Life Hours
Designed to last for a minimum of 50,000 hours, the cooler tubes undeniably win over the fluorescent tubes that lasted for only 15,000 hours at the maximum.
Premium LED Chips
We ensure highest quality of our products by having premium LED chips from Epistar. The chip is so embedded inside our LED troffer lighting fixture in such a way that highest operational efficiency is ensured.
Our LED cooler tubes being DLC approved make you eligible for rebate.
- An ETL (Edison Testing Laboratories) certification is recognized by NRTL (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories) – an organization regulated by OSHA (U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration). ETL-certified products are safe to use in residential and commercial settings. Founded in the year 1896 by Sir Thomas Edison, ETL has “built speed, responsiveness and urgency into our processes. Our commitment to helping customers gain the certifications they need quickly and efficiently has never been greater.”
- DLC (DesignLights Consortium) is a non-governmental organization aimed at providing high-quality lights. DLC certified lights are energy-efficient, they perform better, and are also eligible for rebates, helping you further add to the savings. A DLC certification “promotes quality, performance, and energy efficient commercial sector lighting solutions through collaboration among its federal, regional, state, utility, and energy efficiency program members, luminaire manufacturers, & lighting designers etc.”
Green, Eco-Friendly & Mercury-Free
Taking care of the environment is a responsibility that everyone should feel accountable for. The good thing is that lights and luminaries available at LEDMyPlace comply with environmental safety and can be categorized as Green Lights. These lights are completely free from toxic and hazardous chemicals like Mercury and Lead.
Using them, you not only save money, but you help contribute towards reducing the environmental impact of traditional bulbs on the Earth.
5-Year Hassle-free Warranty &
30-Day Return Policy
All our products come with a 5-year manufacturer warranty that gives you peace of mind knowing that in case of any operational fails - we have your back.
If, in case you are not simply satisfied with your order parcel within 30 days of receiving it, you can talk it out with us and look forward to a refund.
For any of the above problems, all you have to do is get connected with one of our Customer Care Executives and we can take it forward from there on.
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|Damp Location:||Damp Location|
|DLC Listed:||DLC Listed|
|Replaces Fluorescent :||80 Watt Replacement|
|Beam Angle:||180° Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5000 Kelvin|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||72|
|DLC Model no.:||WEN-T8V1840T-30|
|IP Rating:||IP54 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||CT002|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is this come with a driver. 277V?
it has internal driver which will work with anything fro 100-277v
Does the first one have a plug or do these need to be hard wired into the electrical, also how long is the cord so the others can be daisy chained?
you will have to cut the first wire to hardwire it to the power source , the wire is about 4 ft and can be daisy chained upto 6 in a series
will these led fixtures run with existing ballasts
these dont need a ballast , they already have an internal driver , so please direct wire them to any power source from 100-277 V
Two power questions 1 What color is L What Color is N 2 Is it possible to buy longer cords to space them out for daisy chaining? If not what is the name of the plug type
yellow is Ground
and brown or Blue can either be neutral or hot