The LED strip light available in 19.68W can emit whites in color temperatures of 3000K, 4000K & 6500K. This strip light is rated as IP65, and is designed to work at its best in outdoor conditions. With 8mm PCB, the product can be installed with a 3M adhesive tape. The product contains 60 LEDs per meter with an input voltage of 12VDC. These LED strip lights do not have large lengths because of voltage drops increase significantly across the length of the strips. Applications for this outdoor LED strip light are enormous and it can brighten up indoor and outdoor spaces including cabinets, under-cabinets, windows, scores, patios, landscapes, vehicles, etc. These lights work in the voltage range of 100-240V AC, so they come equipped with a 24W Direct Plug-In LED Power Supply, which gives out a current of 2 amperes.
- Easy Installation:-These LED strip lights are combined with 24W Desktop LED Power which has an input voltage requirement of 100-240V AC. The whole kit comes pre-installed to save you from extra work.
- Dimmable:- These lights also come equipped with pulse width modulation dimmer, which is wired in between the strip light and power supply.
- High Lumen Output:- The lumen output of these lights is around 94 Lumens/ft.
- Multi-purpose Lights:- These lights serve three purposes- task lighting, accent or mood lighting in both outdoor and indoor spaces. They can be used for such purposes due to their high lumen output.
- 50,000 Life hours:- LED lights have a total lifespan of 50,000 hours. These lights are made out of sturdy construction, so they are durable as well.
- Cut Into Strip:- These light strips could be cut into particular lengths for indoor and outdoor uses. Although lights use their waterproofing abilities by doing so.
- High Efficiency:- LED lights are super energy efficient, only 5% of the total energy is wasted in the form of heat and rest translates to lumen outputs.
- Ultra-Wide Beam Angle:- These lights have a wide beam angle of 180 degrees so they could be used to light up large areas; indoor and outdoor as well.
- Plug & Play:- With the use of a power supply driver/adapter bundled in the kit, plug these into the supply and run them.
- Flexible:- These features make these lights the most flexible of all- they could be cut into working lengths of strips, plus these are plug and play lights as well!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.