Collection: LED Pole Lights
About LED Pole Lights
Also referred to as street lights, shoebox lights, and area lights, LED Pole Lights help illuminate streets, parking lots, building entrances, gardens, hotel walkways, among other outdoor spaces. They provide adequate lighting, keeping the drivers and pedestrians away from accidents by providing ease of navigation throughout an area.
At LEDMyplace, we provide LED pole lights that feature sturdy materials and industry-standard IP ratings, which is a testament that they will last over half a decade without frequent maintenance.
Robust unidirectional Area Lights For local lighting in large outdoor areas
LED Area lights from our collection feature a low profile. They are vibration-resistant and feature sturdy optics, which make them ideal for outdoor installation. Unlike traditional lights, LED lighting fixtures are unidirectional, which means that they put out light output in a fixed direction. The Area Lights that you’ll find in this collection offer a wide beam angle for covering a larger area. The extended area coverage and exceptional lumen output of ourLED pole lights allow cutting down the number of fixtures that you’ll need to illuminate large outdoor spaces.
ESSENTIAL FEATURES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR LED POLE LIGHTS:
- Wattage – Depending on the area you want to cover, opt for the right wattage ranging from 15 watts to 300 watts.
- CCT – Defines the glowing colour of light, whether a warm or cool effect ranging from reddish-orange to a cool white or bluish color.
- CRI – Colour rendering index is the rating system that indicates the level of illumination. The higher the rating, the light will be closer to the natural light.
- Heat Dissipation – The LED fixture's enclosure should help control heat, and it has excellent heat dissipation.
LEDMyplace is a one-stop-shop for all your outdoor lighting needs. We provide LED pole lights in several color options: Bronze, Gray, Black, Silver, and White. The wattage options that we have in stock are 35W, 55W, 150W, and 300W. Furthermore, you can also choose from various mounting options, depending on the mounting pole.
If you are worried about the utility bills, don’t. In comparison with conventional fixtures, LED lights consume little energy. They are known to bring down energy consumption by up to 80%. Furthermore, attaching Photocell Sensors (dusk to dawn sensors) can help monitor energy usage by automating the ON/ OFF process.
ADAPTIVE AND PROTECTIVE CONTROLS
The groundbreaking technology of LED lights comes with greater flexibility because of which the dimness can get adjusted correctly. The motion sensors detect the motion, which makes the light adjustment automatic. Once the sensors stop detecting motion, the light tones down to their low mode, and after the fixed default period, it ultimately gets switched off.
Another option for control is a photocell that directs lights to turn on and off depending on ambient light. Opt some of these innovative controls for being energy efficient and to conserve energy if there is no need.
There are particular mounting options available for LED Parking Lot Lights, depending on the light type. The sturdy mounting option we have for you is yoke-mounting (YM), adjustable-mounting (AM, also known as slip fitter), direct-mounting (DM), and universal-mounting.
- Yoke-Mounting: Yoke mounting is a simple and durable mounting solution used for mounting lighting fixtures to any vertical surface, although it allows a full tilting range of motion.
- Direct-Mounting: This type of mounting can be used for mounting a lighting fixture on either a round or a square pole that allows you to illuminate your property's outdoor areas with ease.
- Universal Mount: Universal mount is the type of mounting that enables you to install lighting fixtures in any desired location, be it a yoke, adjustable slip fitter, knuckle mounting, or just a bare wall.
- Adjustable-Mounting: Adjustable Mounting is also called Slim Fitter Mount. It is used for mounting LED lights in a round pole and allows you to adjust the inclination angle from 90 degrees to 180 degrees to provide you a versatile lighting experience.
We also have Tenon Adaptors and Bullhorns, that are suitable for wooden, metallic, or concrete poles in square or round shapes.
Our accessories line for LED pole lights includes photocell Sensors, motion sensors, and Always ON Shorting Caps. Choose the right LED accessory, and you’ll be able to enhance the usability, functionality, and performance of the outdoor pole light installations.