LED Wall Pack Lights - Forward Throw - 15,194 Lumens - 120Watt - 300W Equal- 5700 Kelvin - DLC Approved - Outdoor Wall Lights
Our LED Wall Pack lighting fixture is great for outdoor use and replaces the conventional lighting fixtures such as HPS lights, HID metal-halides and halogen lamps. The 120W LED wall pack is energy-efficient and can replace 420 watts metal-halide lighting fixture.
Delivering high lumen output of 15,194, the fixture provides for an intense directional light with a beam angle greater than 150 degree. With a lifespan of 50,000 hours, an LED wall pack is - a quick start up; an easy to install product; non-toxic and a lighting fixture without any harmful radiation. Rated for dust & moisture-resistance, this product can also withstand extreme temperature levels.
The feature that makes this 120W LED wall pack exclusive is -- it switches “off” and “on” on its own through the use of an in-built photocell sensor that can detect ambient light.
This wall pack fixture is UL & DLC approved and comes with manufacturer’s warranty.
- Energy-Efficient: This 120W LED wall pack is a great replacement to outdoor, forward throw metal-halide, halogen bulbs, or high intensity sodium potassium bulbs of 420 watts. By saving 300 watts of energy, you bring upon low utility bills.
- A Shatter-proof Product: The housing constructed of die-cast aluminum makes this product extremely durable and shatter-proof to stay indifferent during all weather conditions.
- High Luminous Flux: This LED wall pack fixture can provide high luminous efficacy of 127 lumens/watt (15194 lumens) indicating better use of electrical energy into visible light and that means more brightness at a lesser wattage in extreme contrast to conventional metal-halide lighting fixtures that consume more energy to provide the same or lesser brightness.
- 5700K Color Temperature: Available in daylight Color temperature, our LED wall pack fixture is ideal for outdoor security lighting.
- Beam Angle: >150° Beam Angle
- Heat Sink: The LED wall light is designed to dissipate any heat that it may emit during its normal operation through an internal heat sink made of aluminum.
- Photocell or Dusk to Dawn Sensor: By detecting ambient light, the photocell sensor can automate the wall pack fixture to switch off when it’s dawn and switch on when it’s dark. In this way, there is no waste of energy and this pulls down your utility expenditures further.
- Instant Start: This outdoor LED wall packs outdoor Wall provide for superior lighting without any flickering or humming.
- Longer Lifecycle than Any Conventional Lighting Fixture: Our LED wall pack will not last less than 50,000 hours or 6 years if you keep your wall pack lights “on” for even 24 hours. It may last up to 100,000 hours if used for half a day.
- Low Maintenance: Since, less heat is emitted by our LED wall pack, no special maintenance is required for operation and hence you can expect a long lifespan. It must be noted that this brings your maintenance and replacement costs down as what would have been the case, had it been a non-LED lighting fixture installed at your premise.
- Easy to Install product: The installation of this full cut-off LED wall pack is super easy, made possible through plastic screws that come along with LED wall pack fixture. You have the flexibility to mount this wall pack light in more than one way.
- 5 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty: A 5 years of warranty is provided from the manufacturer’s end to provide customers a quality product along with great service.
- A Rebate Eligible Product!
This product is easy to install and in order to install all you need is a pack of few screws and anchors - The plastic screw anchors and self-tapping screws. Just make sure, you do not install the wall pack on an uneven curve or a sloping ceiling.
This 120W LED Wall pack with photocell sensor: This sensor helps in further savings of energy by allowing for automatic ON/OFF of the LED wall pack lighting fixture. The sensor works by detecting the ambient light and thus switches off when there is ambient light and switches ON when it's absent.
The wall pack is protected against complete ingress of dust and water coming from a nozzle.
The LED wall pack brings about sufficient lumens in any of the application, require less wattage than the conventional metal-halides or sodium-potassium and yet save you 75% of energy at the least.
The CRI of LED wall pack being greater than 80 reflects standard Color Rendering Index and that means the objects look as real and natural as they would in presence of natural light.
Premium LED Chips
We ensure highest quality of our products by having premium LED chips from Epistar.
The LED wall pack is made completely shatterproof for ensuring resistance towards external stress or strain, wear and tear. This is done in order to protect the lens from breaking under ordinary circumstances.
Low Maintenance Cost
The LED wall pack is designed in such a way that it doesn’t require much maintenance even if it was operated for 24 hours a day and for 50,000 hours (5.7 years). It must be noted that there is very less loss of lumen output at the end of the lifespan -- such is the operational efficiency of LED wall packs.
UV & Mercury Free
The LED wall packs do not have any UV radiation or any infra-red in their light beams. Such radiations can have disastrous effects on the human health and we have taken enough care to provide radiation-free products to our customers. Additionally, they are also free from any heavy metals such as lead or mercury which are toxic to human beings. Our environment is thus secure for the human beings.
- DLC (DesignLights Consortium) is a non-governmental organization aimed at providing high-quality lights. DLC Premium certified lights are energy-efficient, they perform better, and are also eligible for rebates, helping you further add to the savings. A DLC certification “promotes quality, performance, and energy efficient commercial sector lighting solutions through collaboration among its federal, regional, state, utility, and energy efficiency program members, luminaire manufacturers, & lighting designers etc.”
- UL (Underwriter Laboratories) certification is recognized by NRTL (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories) – an organization regulated by OSHA (U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration). Commonly seen on electrical products, a UL certificate signifies that the products are safe to use in public spaces. They are checked for hazardous elements and once the lights pass the test, they are certified by UL.
Green, Eco-Friendly & Mercury-Free
Taking care of the environment is a responsibility that everyone should feel accountable for. The good thing is that lights and luminaries available at LEDMyPlace comply with environmental safety and can be categorized as Green Lights. These lights are completely free from toxic and hazardous chemicals like Mercury and Lead.
Using them, you not only save money, but you help contribute towards reducing the environmental impact of traditional bulbs on the Earth.
5-Year Hassle-free Warranty &
30-Day Return Policy
All our products come with a 5-year manufacturer warranty that gives you peace of mind knowing that in case of any operational fails - we have your back.
If, in case you are not simply satisfied with your order parcel within 30 days of receiving it, you can talk it out with us and look forward to a refund.
For any of the above problems, all you have to do is get connected with one of our Customer Care Executives and we can take it forward from there on.
|Beam Angle:||>150° Beam Angle|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||12 x 10 x 9.5|
|DLC Model no.:||WEN-SWP01-120BA2|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||WP018|
|Certifications:||UL, DLC PREMIUM|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700 Kelvin|
|DLC Listed:||DLC Premium|