LED Wall Pack With Photocell - 10173 Lumens - 80Watt - 250W Equal - 5700 Kelvin - 120-277V - DLC Approved
Our LED Wall Pack lighting fixture is one of the latest in outdoor lighting fixtures to retrofit the conventional lighting fixtures such as HPS lights, HID metal-halides and halogen lamps. This 80W LED wall pack fixture is available in elegant design, in bronze Color. It’s effective both as a security lighting fixture and for creating an excellent outdoor ambience. With a lifespan of not less than 50,000 hours, an LED wall pack is -- a quick start up ; an easy to install product ; non-toxic and a lighting fixture without any harmful radiation ; weather-proof; and energy-efficient luminaire. This lighting fixture is available in a Color temperature of 5700K (daywhite light) to provide intense bright light. This 80W LED wall pack can easily replace up to 250W of any metal-halide lighting fixture. Being IP65 rated product, it is fit for use in damp locations. This photocell-enabled product allows you to save more energy on top of 75% of energy-savings that you get by using this wall pack. This lighting fixture is UL & DLC approved and comes with 5 years of manufacturer’s warranty.
- Energy-Efficiency: You save around 170 watts of energy through the use of 80W LED wall pack. You get to save more energy through the use of a photocell sensor available complimentary with this pack.
- High Luminous Flux: This LED wall pack fixture can provide high luminous efficacy of 127 lumens/watt (10173 lumens) at 80W thus indicating a better use of electrical energy into visible light and that means more brightness at a lesser wattage in extreme contrast to conventional metal-halide lighting fixtures that consume more energy to provide the same or lesser brightness.
- 5700K Color Temperature: Available in daylight color temperature, our outside wall light fixture is ideal for use as a security lighting fixture.
- Ultra Wide Beam Angle: >120 degree
- Heat Sink: The LED wall pack from LEDMyPlace is designed to dissipate any heat that it may emit during its operation through an internal heat sink made of aluminum. You can now be relaxed that your conventional lighting fixture will not fail all of a sudden because of excessive heat produced by it when in operation.
- Instant Start: This outdoor LED wall packs outdoor Wall provide for superior lighting without any flickering or humming.
- Longer Lifecycle Than Any Conventional Lighting Fixture:Our LED wall pack will not last less than 50,000 hours or 6 years if you keep your wall pack lights “on” for even 24 hours. May last up to 100,000 hours if used for half a day.
- Low Maintenance: Since, less heat is emitted by our LED wall pack, no special maintenance is required for operation and hence you can expect a long lifespan. It must be noted that this brings your maintenance and replacement costs down as what would have been the case, had it been a non-LED lighting fixture installed at your premise.
- Easy To Install product: The installation of this wall pack is super easy, made possible through plastic screws that come along with LED wall pack fixture. You have the flexibility to mount this wall pack light in more than one way.
- 5 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty: A 5 years of warranty is provided from the manufacturer’s end to provide customers a quality product along with great service.
- This 80W LED wall pack makes you eligible for rebates & incentives.
This product is easy to install and in order to install all you need is a pack of few screws and anchors -- the plastic screw anchors and self-tapping screws. Just make sure, you do not install the wall pack on an uneven curve or a sloping ceiling.
80W LED Wall pack with photocell sensor: This sensor helps in further savings of energy by allowing for automatic ON/OFF of the LED wall pack lighting fixture. The sensor works by detecting the ambient light and thus switches off when there is ambient light and switches ON when it's absent.
IP 65 rated
The wall pack is protected against complete ingress of dust and water coming from a nozzle.
Die Cast Metal
The housing of the wall pack is constructed out of die-cast aluminium for sustaining any external tampering, rust or corrosion.
The LED wall pack brings about sufficient lumens in any of the application, require less wattage than the conventional metal-halides or sodium-potassium and yet save you 75% of energy at the least.
The CRI of LED wall pack being greater than 80 reflects standard Color Rendering Index and that means the objects look as real and natural as they would in presence of natural light.
Premium LED Chips
We ensure highest quality of our products by having premium LED chips from Epistar.
The LED wall pack is made completely shatterproof for ensuring resistance towards external stress or strain, wear and tear. This is done in order to protect the lens from breaking under ordinary circumstances.
Low Maintenance Cost
The LED wall pack is designed in such a way that it doesn’t require much maintenance even if it was operated for 24 hours a day and for 50,000 hours (5.7 years). It must be noted that there is very less loss of lumen output at the end of the lifespan -- such is the operational efficiency of LED wall packs.
UV & Mercury Free
The LED wall packs do not have any UV radiation or any infra-red in their light beams. Such radiations can have disastrous effects on the human health and we have taken enough care to provide radiation-free products to our customers. Additionally, they are also free from any heavy metals such as lead or mercury which are toxic to human beings. Our environment is thus secure for the human beings.
Thanks to our lighting designers, we now have lights that are durable and have protective covering. Our wall pack is housed in rugged die-cast aluminium for protection from external tampering, any stress or strain.
The LED wall pack being DLC certified falls within the scope of rebate-eligibility criteria and hence you can be eligible for rebate if you intend to have LED wall pack as your outdoor lighting fixture.
- DLC (DesignLights Consortium) is a non-governmental organization aimed at providing high-quality lights. DLC certified lights are energy-efficient, they perform better, and are also eligible for rebates, helping you further add to the savings. A DLC certification “promotes quality, performance, and energy efficient commercial sector lighting solutions through collaboration among its federal, regional, state, utility, and energy efficiency program members, luminaire manufacturers, & lighting designers etc.”
- UL (Underwriter Laboratories) certification is recognized by NRTL (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories) – an organization regulated by OSHA (U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration). Commonly seen on electrical products, a UL certificate signifies that the products are safe to use in public spaces. They are checked for hazardous elements and once the lights pass the test, they are certified by UL.
Green, Eco-Friendly & Mercury-Free
Taking care of the environment is a responsibility that everyone should feel accountable for. The good thing is that lights and luminaries available at LEDMyPlace comply with environmental safety and can be categorized as Green Lights. These lights are completely free from toxic and hazardous chemicals like Mercury and Lead.
Using them, you not only save money, but you help contribute towards reducing the environmental impact of traditional bulbs on the Earth.
5-Year Hassle-free Warranty &
30-Day Return Policy
All our products come with a 5-year manufacturer warranty that gives you peace of mind knowing that in case of any operational fails - we have your back.
If, in case you are not simply satisfied with your order parcel within 30 days of receiving it, you can talk it out with us and look forward to a refund.
For any of the above problems, all you have to do is get connected with one of our Customer Care Executives and we can take it forward from there on.
|Certifications:||UL cUL DLC|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700 Kelvin|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||WP006|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.