12W Indoor LED Strip Lights w/Remote - Copper Lead Frame & Gold Wires, SMD 2835, Dimmable
Here’s a 5-meter LED strip lights that await to adorn the indoor spaces of your home and office. This 57.75 watts stip light is available in three color temperature options: 3000K, 4000K and 6500K. The strip light comes with an IP20 rating which makes it suitable for indoor conditions. Having a 10mm PCB, this strip light, and a 3M adhesive tape backing, it will offer an easy installation. It comes with 60 LEDs per meter and will operate on a 12-volt power supply. Along with the strip light, you will get a 72W desktop type driver having an input range of 100-240 Volts AC current. In this kit, you also get a Single Color Wireless Controller which works on 12-24 Volts DC current and receives RF signals from compatible wireless LED dimmer wall switch.
- Available Color Temperature - 3000K, 4000K, 6500K
- Length - 5M Roll (16.4ft)
- LEDs/Meter - 60
- Voltage Input - 12V
- Total Wattage - 57.75W
- IP Rating - IP20
- Copper Lead Frame & Gold Wires
- 10 MM PCB
- 55280 3M Tape on the back
- Wattage - 72W
- Output Voltage - 12VDC
- Input Voltage Range - 100-240VAC
- Output Current - 3A
- Type - Desktop Driver
- Constant Voltage Driver
This Single Color Wireless dimmer controller Remote control set operates within a 12-24V DC while receiving RF signals from compatible wireless LED dimmer wall switch
- Energy-efficient: These strip lights are highly energy-efficient and convert more than 95% of the energy consumed into light while losing just 5% of the electricity as heat.
- Eco-friendly: These LED strip lights are eco-friendly because these do not consume much electricity and thus don’t burn a lot of carbon for electricity generation.
- Easy installation: This 12V LED strip light comes along with a premium 3M sticky tape at the back which makes installation quite easy.
- Dimmable:These strip lights are dimmable with the use of a dimmer. This is a remote controller designed with a touch wheel to provide both switch and dimming functions.
- High Lumen Output: These LED strip lights give a high lumen output. These lights give pout a total lumen output of 4,559.2 lumens.
- 50,000 life hours:These strip lights have a long operational life of more than 50,000 hours which means that these lights will last for more than 5.7 years even if used for 24 hours of the day.
- Adhesive backing: These strip lights have an adhesive backing, a 3M tape for easy installation.
- Ultra-wide beam angle:These strip lights have an ultra-wide beam angle of 180 degrees which spreads the light on an even flat surface.
This 12V LED strip light or tape light comes with an easy to connect DC5.5 female connector and Premium 3M Sticky for easy and quick installation. As connecting LED strips is a necessary process in any kind of strip project, the 3M tape adhesive tape is quite helpful in establishing a connection and mounting the LED strip light.
This LED strip light is meant to be dimmed with an in-line PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) dimmer. The dimmer will go on to the side of 12V power supply and be wired in between the strip light and power supply.
High Lumen Output
This 12V LED strip light with efficient LEDs sitting on a wide circuit board of 16.4ft in length (which is equivalent to 5 metres of strip) can deliver a total lumen output of 4,559.20 lumens. Such high lumen output is great for creating task lighting, accent or mood lighting, cabinet, under cabinet, bedroom and cove lighting in any indoor application.
50,000 Life hours
This LED strip light has a total lifespan of 50,000 hours and so you can have a hassle-free product usage until the end of lifespan as there is no or minimal lumen depreciation.
This LED strip light comes with a 3M adhesive backing for easy and non-cumbersome mounting options. The low-profile, flexible LED strips expose the 3M adhesive through the peel-off back making this product quite useful for peel-and-stick installation.
Cut Into Strip
This strip light comes with a cut line along the strip for easy cutting of the strips. The copper lead frame makes the cut strip addressable so that you can easily connect LED strips from different areas under indoor application.
Plug & Play
Through the use of a power supply driver/adapter, you can plug this LED strip light directly into the wall to power it up.
Ultra Wide Beam Angle
This LED strip light delivers an intense, bright light with an ultra wide beam angle -- 180 degrees. Thus, this strip light can be used for casting wide beam over large indoor areas without highlighting any specific object.
This LED strip light that utilizes 60 LEDs/m is a flexible strip light that can run directly from your outlet and is meant for simple plug and play.
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>90|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.4 x 0.39 In|
|IP Rating:||IP20 Rated|
|Operating Temprature:||-13° F TO +113° F|
|Beam Angle:||180° Beam Angle|
|Certifications:||UL CE RoHS|
|MPN (Part No.):||ST110|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.