The 57.75 Watts LED strip lightavailable in can emit the color in the color temperature ranges of 3000K, 4000K & 6500K. Rated as IP68, this strip light is designed to work at its best in the outdoor condition. With 10mm PCB, the product can be installed with a 3M adhesive tape. The product contains 60 LEDs per meter with an input voltage of 12VDC. Applications for this outdoor LED strip light are enormous and it can brighten up both indoor and outdoor spaces including cabinets, under-cabinets, windows, scores, patios, landscapes, vehicles, etc. Along with the strip light, you also get a 72W Desktop LED Power which has an input voltage requirement of 100-240V AC.
- Easy Installation:- These LED strip lights are combined with 72W Desktop LED Power which has an input voltage requirement of 100-240V AC. The whole kit comes pre-installed to save you from extra work.
- Dimmable:- These lights also come equipped with pulse width modulation dimmer, which is wired in between the strip light and power supply.
- High Lumen Output:- The 12VDC LED strip light is super energy efficient and bright as well. The total lumen output of these lights is around 4500 lumens.
- Multi-purpose Lights:- Since these light have a high lumen output, they could be used for task lighting, accent or mood lighting in both outdoor and indoor spaces.
- 50,000 Life hours:-LED lights in general, have a total lifespan of 50,000 hours. Also, thanks to their sturdy construction, these lights long and very durable as well.
- Cut Into Strip:- These light strips could be cut into particular lengths for indoor and outdoor uses. Although lights use their waterproofing abilities by doing so.
- High Efficiency:- LED lights are super energy efficient, hence they save a lot of money in the long run of time.
- Ultra-Wide Beam Angle:- LED strip lights render light in the beam angle of 180 degrees. These lights can cast shadows in a large area, inside or outside.
- Plug & Play:- With the use of a power supply driver/adapter in the kit, you can plug this LED strip light directly into the wall to power it up.
- Flexible:- These lights could be cut into working lengths of strips, plus these are plug and play as well! This could not get more flexible.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.