8ft LED Tube - 4800 Lumens - 40 Watt - 80W Equivalent - 4000 Kelvin - Frosted - Single Pin
Out of the three main sizes in LED tube -- 2ft, 4ft, and 8ft, the 8ft can be considered as the brightest LED tube because of its ability to deliver a higher lumen output to serve larger applications and higher energy efficiency than what you get with the other sizes. While our 8ft LED tube is available in two main wattages -- 40W & 48W, the 48W 8ft LED tube is a frosted tube and having a beam angle of more than 120 degrees, it can deliver a significant amount of lumens -- 4800 lumens. The 8ft LED tube has 3-4 times longer lifespan than the fluorescent tubes, considering the longest lifespan of any fluorescent tube as 15,000 hours. This 8ft LED tube works without a ballast and hence the ballast must be bypassed. With an excellent heat dissipation system, this 8ft LED tube is designed to work smoothly and for as long as the tube lasts. This 8ft LED tube to replace 80W of any fluorescent tube, thus saving 75% of electricity consumption.
As UL listed product, the 8ft LED Tubes is high on safety. You have a completely risk-free 5 years of warranty from the manufacturer’s end when you make 8ft LED tube as your lighting choice.
- 4000K Color Temperature: A neutral white light glow is what you get by having this 8ft LED tube. This color temperature is good for those looking for bit of an ambience along with slightly productive spaces.
- Efficient Heat Dissipation mechanism: The heat dissipating mechanism of the 8ft LED tube allows the tube to remain sufficiently cool while in operation and hence operation and maintenance of this 8ft LED tube is fairly easy and convenient.
- Instant Start, No flickering or humming: In extreme contrast with fluorescent tubes, the 8ft LED tube does not flicker and hence lights up without any waiting time.
- Longer Life Expectancy: The 8ft LED tube will last for 50,000 hours if you run the tube for 24 hours a day, more if run for only 12 hours.
- The base type: The 8ft LED tube comes in FAB (single pin) to retrofit the existing fluorescent fixtures.
- Install Easily: This 8ft LED tube can be installed by bypassing the ballast and making a direct wiring with the line source.
- 30 Days Return & 5 Years of Warranty: In case the product is found to have any manufacturing defect, we have a 30 days return policy. You also have a 5 years of warranty from the manufacturer’s end.
This LED tube requires you to either remove the ballast or bypass it. We have prepared a step-by-step guide to help you bypass the ballast to successfully install your LED tube.
Whether it’s 2ft, 4ft or 8ft LED tube, one of the jaw-dropping features of LED tubes is that they don’t flicker unlike what you would have definitely observed in case of fluorescent tubes. The LED tubes start instantly and once they start, they don’t flicker and produce a humming sound.
The LED tubes that are either clear or frosted have an IP44 rating. This rating signifies that our LED tubes are protected against dust-tight (objects in the dust that are of size more than 1mm) and protected against water-ingress from all directions. For such reasons, LED tubes are safe for use in areas where there is moisture and water. E.g. Bathrooms, kitchens etc.
The LED tubes accepts an input voltage of 120V-277V. You can go for a waterproof transformer in case you don’t have this voltage and wish to convert this voltage range to some other.
Low Maintenance Cost
The LED tubes will require low or no maintenance if you are going for a ballast bypass option of LED tube installation. Though not very frequent, but you may have to replace the ballasts once in the total lifetime of LED tubes, if you are going for ballast compatibility option and hence you will have to bear with slightly higher maintenance costs when choosing the former option.
>50,000 Life Hours
The lifespan of LED tubes is no less than 50,000 hours or 5.7 years, if the tubes are operated upon for 24 hours a day. Can last longer, if the tubes are kept ON for only 12 hours a day.
The CRI being greater than 80 for LED tubes, whatever object comes in the light distribution range appears to be real and natural up to 80% extent on a CRI scale of 1-100 and as it would have appeared in the natural light.
120 Degree Beam Angle
The 120 degree or ultra wide beam angle is made use of when large areas need to be covered. All our LED tubes whether clear or frosted have a 120 degree beam angle.
The LED tubes can save energy up to 75% in extreme contrast with fluorescent tubes that consume lot of energy to bring you a higher energy bill. We highly recommend going for our LED tubes that are an excellent combo of lumen brightness and energy-savings.
Aluminium Heat Sink
The LED tubes have a big heat sink made of aluminium and that’s a pretty good reason as to why the LED tubes don’t warm up too soon to be in consistent operation. This is in extreme contrast with the fluorescent tubes that warmed up too soon and required cooling down to operate efficiently.
Embedded inside the LED tube is a high quality standalone chip -- SMD LED -- made from many number of chips to ensure high performance and reliability.
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|Damp Location:||Damp Location|
|IP Rating:||IP44 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||TB059|
|Replaces Fluorescent :||80 Watt Replacement|
|Beam Angle:||120° Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||4000 Kelvin|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||96|
|Operating Temprature:||-4° F TO +113° F|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Are these 8' LED tubes dimmable?
These aren't dimmable.