Hybrid T8 4ft LED Tube Light Glass 18W 2400 Lumens 6500K Clear (Check Compatibility List; Not Compatible with all ballasts)
4ft LED Tube Glass - 2400 Lumens - 18 Watt - 50W Equivalent - 6500 Kelvin - Clear - Hybrid (Works With & Without Ballast)
Available in 18W with 6500K color temperature, this T8 4ft LED clear glass tube is equivalent to 50W fluorescent tube of T8, T10 and T12 types. By switching from any of these fluorescent tubes of 50W to our 18W LED tube, there is a significant amount of energy savings. By so saving the energy, you bring to yourself a lower utility bill not just for today or tomorrow but throughout the year. This product is also tested rigorously for heat dissipation to improve the lifespan -- about 4-5 times longer than the fluorescent tubes. The product is coated with polycarbide to provide it with the necessary durability. This product can deliver lumens up to 2400 and is bright enough for standard height ceilings. As UL & DLC listed product.
- Instant Start: In extreme contrast to fluorescent tubes, the 4ft. 18W LED tube of 6500K color temperature, this tube operates without any flickering or buzzing when starts and when switched on.
- 6500K Color Temperature: If you want to experience a ‘çool white light’ color glow with a little bluish hue unlike the yellowish or faded glow emitted by conventional fluorescent tubes, then this tube is the best choice for you.
- Far Better Heat Dissipation Than The Conventional fluorescent Tubes: The LED tube unlike the fluorescent tube does not warm up so often and hence does not require cooling down. In places where you need consistent lighting throughout the day and night, fluorescent tubes will not work and LED tube then is the best choice.
- Easy Installation: In contrast with direct wire and ballast bypass LED tubes, this 18W, 4ft. LED tube is an electronic ballast compatible tube and also known as Type A or Plug-n-Play tube. All you need to do in order to install this tube is to first disconnect the power to the lighting fixture, remove the existing fluorescent tube and then insert the LED tube into the lamp sockets. Turn the power on and you are done. Once your installation is complete, the operation & maintenance is fairly simple and easy. You can have a hassle-free lighting for as long as the tube lasts.
- 30 Days Return Policy & 5 Years Of Manufacturer’s Warranty: If however you are not satisfied with our product, you have a 30 days return guarantee from us. We provide 5 years of risk-free warranty.
Hybrid = With Ballast + Without Ballast
Some LED tubes are hybrid tubes or Type A+Type B in which case these tubes are flexible to work with the ballast or work without the ballast. They can be wired directly, if there is a need for ballast bypass and can be plugged-in after removing the existing fluorescent tube fixture, if it is found to be compatible with the existing ballast.
Whether it’s 2ft, 4ft or 8ft LED tube, one of the jaw-dropping features of LED tubes is that they don’t flicker unlike what you would have definitely observed in case of fluorescent tubes. The LED tubes start instantly and once they start, they don’t flicker and produce a humming sound.
The LED tubes accepts an input voltage of 120V-277V. You can go for a waterproof transformer in case you don’t have this voltage and wish to convert this voltage range to some other.
Low Maintenance Cost
The LED tubes will require low or no maintenance if you are going for a ballast bypass option of LED tube installation. Though not very frequent, but you may have to replace the ballasts once in the total lifetime of LED tubes, if you are going for ballast compatibility option and hence you will have to bear with slightly higher maintenance costs when choosing the former option.
>50,000 Life Hours
The lifespan of LED tubes is no less than 50,000 hours or 5.7 years, if the tubes are operated upon for 24 hours a day. Can last longer, if the tubes are kept ON for only 12 hours a day.
The CRI being greater than 80 for LED tubes, whatever object comes in the light distribution range appears to be real and natural up to 80% extent on a CRI scale of 1-100 and as it would have appeared in the natural light.
220 Degree Beam Angle
All our LED tubes which come in glass have a 220-degree beam angle. This beam angle is used for very huge spaces and wider areas. Designed especially for applications where need a wide lighting area.L06G-V long lifetime and low lumen depreciation reducing the maintenance costs due to L06G-V slim aluminum form, optical and driver integrated.
The LED tubes can save energy up to 75% in extreme contrast with fluorescent tubes that consume lot of energy to bring you a higher energy bill. We highly recommend going for our LED tubes that are an excellent combo of lumen brightness and energy-savings.
Aluminium Heat Sink
The LED tubes have a big heat sink made of aluminium and that’s a pretty good reason as to why the LED tubes don’t warm up too soon to be in consistent operation. This is in extreme contrast with the fluorescent tubes that warmed up too soon and required cooling down to operate efficiently.
Embedded inside the LED tube is a high quality standalone chip -- SMD LED -- made from many number of chips to ensure high performance and reliability.
|Certifications:||UL cUL Listed, ROHS|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||6500 Kelvin|
|IP Rating:||IP20 Rated|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||TB006|
|Replaces Fluorescent :||50 watt|
|Beam Angle:||>220° Beam Angle|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||47.76*1.02*1.02|
|LED Type:||SMD LEDs|
|Operating Temprature:||-4° F TO +113° F|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
IF I HAVE TO REPLACE BALLAST, CAN I JUST BUY THESE BULBS AND NOT WORRY ABOUT REPLACING ? WILL THEY WORK IF BALLAST IS BAD
No bulbs that require a ballast will work if the ballast is defective. For these tubes, if you're removing the ballast, you have 2 options for wiring.
1. Single-Ended Power; hot and neutral wired on one side only, with non-shunted tombstone on wired end.
2. Double Ended Power; hot on one side of tube, neutral on other. You keep current tombstones (as they're shunted if you had a ballast)
So in both of these installations, the ballast would need to be removed, especially if it's bad.