8 ft LED Tube - 4800 Lumens - 40 Watt - 100W Equivalent - 6500 Kelvin - Clear - Single Pin
Out of the three main sizes in LED tube -- 2ft, 4ft, and 8ft, the 8ft can be considered as the brightest LED tube because of its ability to deliver a higher lumen output to serve larger applications and a higher energy efficiency than what you get with the other sizes. While our 8ft LED tube is available in two main wattages -- 40W & 48W, the 40W can deliver 4800 lumens. Having a beam angle of more than 120 degrees, the 8ft LED tube has 3-4 times longer lifespan than the fluorescent tubes, considering the longest lifespan of any fluorescent tube as 15,000 hours. This 8ft LED Tubes works without a ballast and hence the ballast must be bypassed. With an excellent heat dissipation system, this 8ft LED tube is designed to work smoothly and for as long as the tube lasts. The 40W 8ft LED tube can easily replace 80W of any fluorescent tube and you get 75% of energy-savings when making a switch.
As UL listed product, the 8ft LED tube is high on safety. You have a completely risk-free 5 years of warranty from the manufacturer’s end when you make 8ft LED tube as your lighting choice.
- Efficient Heat Dissipation mechanism: The heat dissipating mechanism of the 8ft LED tube allows the tube to remain sufficiently cool while in operation and hence operation and maintenance of this 8ft LED tube is fairly easy and convenient.
- Instant Start, No flickering or humming: In extreme contrast with fluorescent tubes, the 8ft LED tube does not flicker and hence lights up without any waiting time.
- Longer Life Expectancy: The 8ft LED tube will last for 50,000 hours if you run the tube for 24 hours a day, more if run for only 12 hours.
- The base type: The 8ft LED tube of 40W comes in FAB (single pin) and can etrofit the existing fluorescent fixtures with this base type.
- Install Easily: This 8ft LED tube can be installed by bypassing the ballast and making a direct wiring with the line source.
Low Maintenance Cost
>50,000 Life Hours
120 Degree Beam Angle
Aluminium Heat Sink
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||6500 Kelvin|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||96|
|IP Rating:||IP44 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||TB055|
|Replaces Fluorescent :||100 Watt Replacement|
|Beam Angle:||120° Beam Angle|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|Damp Location:||Damp Location|
|DLC Listed:||DLC Listed|
|Operating Temprature:||-4° F TO +113° F|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Will these bulbs replace a t12 bulb?
yes they can , you need to bypass the ballast though
Will these work in a t12 4 bulb fixtures
Yes they will, however you will need to bypass the ballast
Do I need to change the single pin bulb sockets with the LED bulbs?
no you can use it with your existing sockets
I want to replacef96 t12 dx 75 watt with led tube.What do you reccomend
We recommend you to replace this Led light WEN-8FT-40W-FA8-5000K-F